Hacking 2 game DRE problems

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My console is modded with Wiikey 2 and is at the new 4.0U firmware.

I burned backups of both Metroid Prime 3 and Star Wars: TFU. I burnt them yesterday and did not play them until today after updating my system. All was going well in the star wars until I got to the first jedi and it freezes saying that the disc could not be read refer to the operations manual. So I redid the whole part I went through, same place, it freezes. So I said the hell with it and started Metroid. So it loads up all good and I start a new file and boom same message as before. So now I am a little mad but I got over with it by playing some Call of Duty backup. WORKS FINE. So I went and tried both of the games again and now they just give me DREs. WTF...so I burnt a new Star Wars because I thought it may be a bad burn but same outcome.

Maybe it is the DVDs? I got new Memorex DVD+R yesterday while Call of duty was Verbatim DVD-R.

Or maybe the update? or maybe not.

Or what could it be?

BTW I have another Medal of Honor game that was also burned on the DVD+R and it seems to work fine.

Tell me if you need anymore info.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Memorex is crap. It'll be very hit and miss with them on which work and which don't unless you're fairly lucky.

At least in my experience. I bought a 10 pack to hold me off while I was waiting for my 100 pack of RiDATA to come in and of the 10 only 3 burned correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is