2 Big events in gaming to watch out for this week

tga.PNG

Tomorrow, December 3rd will see the second ever annual The Game Awards ceremony. The Game Awards, as the name suggests is an award show for the entire video game industry. Organized and hosted by Geoff Keighly, the show will have at least 10 worldwide game premieres as well as awards presented by special guests Kiether Sutherland, Mark Hamill and possibly Hideo Kojima.

:arrow:Watch Live #1
:arrow:Watch Live #2
:arrow:Watch Live #3

upload_2015-12-2_10-1-51.png

On Saturday December 5th, Sony will host the second ever PlayStation Experience, or PSX for short. The main conference keynote will start December 5th at 6:00pm GMT / 10:00am PT / 1:00pm EST.
A huge list of titles have already been revealed to be at the show, but expect to see some big new announcements from Sony.

:arrow:Watch Live #1
:arrow:Watch Live #2

What are you hoping to see from these events? Will you be attending either of them?
As usual GBAtemp will be covering any major announcements as the news breaks.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomorrow, December 3rd will see the second ever annual The Game Awards ceremony. The Game Awards, as the name suggests is an award show for the entire video game industry. Organized and hosted by Geoff Keighly, the show will have at least 10 worldwide game premieres as well as awards presented by special guests Kiether Sutherland, Mark Hamill and possibly Hideo Kojima.
What are you hoping to see from these events? Will you be attending either of them?
As usual GBAtemp will be covering any major announcements as the news breaks.
You forgot to mention Shaq will be at TGA as well.

I honestly couldn't care less about award shows, but game premiers and announcements from Sony? Hopefully my Vita that's gathering dust will have some good news.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope there's at least some mention of the FF7 remake. It'd make sense, what with the Smash Bros announcement due sometime this month to give us Cloud's release date.

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Geoff Keighley is a Canadian video game journalist and presenter. His work spans online, print and TV outlets. He is most known for hosting (and being the executive producer of) the video game show GameTrailers TV and co-hosting the now-defunct G4 show G4tv.com"

Well, hey, now that's a reason to watch, isn't it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol