vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damnnnnnn, well i have a htc desire which im pretty sure is locked to o2 (how do i tell?) And i soooo badly cant wait for froYo to be released OTA i think unlocked phones can download it now
frown.gif
i mean 720p video recording, itunes sync
biggrin.gif

I hope it hurries up
yay.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an Android phone next week sometime, though it will likely be a Droid X (or Droid 2, but i like the Droid X's bigger screen far better). I hope they release Froyo for the Droid X because Flash support is awesome. There is no current way to load Froyo on the Droid X though, so i have to rely on Verizon or whoever for an update. And i don't know if they will even release it on the X, it may even be purposefully gimped to upsell their droid 2...

Speculant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Virgin Mobile Loft
frown.gif
. At least Opera works well for web browsing. You can't really go wrong with unlimited internet for $25 a month, even if it is extremely crippled.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
vergilite said:
Damnnnnnn, well i have a htc desire which im pretty sure is locked to o2 (how do i tell?)

You can actually get it on your desire if you debrand it. There's a few easy guides floating about on how to do this.

Been running Froyo on my Nexus One for the past few months. It's pretty awesome in terms of extra speed/responsiveness, and of course flash support.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end