Homebrew 2.1.0 U N3DS Never works. Help me please.

Swifthead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so ive been trying to get past part four in the whole a9lh thing, but i always get stuck at 2.1.0 downgrade. It seems to downgrade just fine. But OtP seems to think otherwise. One thing i noticed during its check was that it said one app was missing or corrupt. Otherwise everything else went smoothly. Help?

Swifthead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe your nand is corrupted

HTC One cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
No, its just fine. Everything is working like its supposed to.

Which title did it say was missing?
i dont remember which one.ill find out soon The downgrade is supposedly a success. Next ill try otp. Otp failed. Attached picsof missing app and verification stage.
Z8FjqoV.png
kaLbD0g.png

Last edited by Swifthead,

tobiobito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to double check what step are you on in part 4? Section and step please. Assuming your on the part where you haven't moved the 2.1.0 to your sysnand yet and your rednand keeps corrupting. Check the sha file on the 2.1.0u updates. If they are the same try to redo part 3.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a bunch of issues, one click set up not working, native firm error when downgrading, and some other things. I was using luma, But I switched to the latest version of reinand and it worked perfectly. But it has to be the latest, 4.1. Get it HERE

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this exact same issue before. All I did to solve it was re-download the 2.1 downgrade pack. I believe I re-downloaded it through one of the mirror links.

ArmoredGuns1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What problems did you have? My problem is that specific n3ds fails the one click setup even though it passes the validation. It literally just bricks.

Are you taking out the SD card after the OTPhelper process completes? Your 3DS won't turn on in 2.1 with the SD card in, unless you delete the exdata folder.

szymon170

Pr0FessiuNal HelPeR wiTh HaxXX
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you can, then for installing A9LH use the default 4GB microSD card (it's the safest one). I've tried to use my 32GB microSD but there were some weird errors while backing stuff up, and your error maybe can be caused by SD card too. After installing you can then change it.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can, then for installing A9LH use the default 4GB microSD card (it's the safest one). I've tried to use my 32GB microSD but there were some weird errors while backing stuff up, and your error maybe can be caused by SD card too. After installing you can then change it.
I tried a bunch of sd cards, but not a 4GB. I'll give it a go with reinand and a 4GB sd card. I got that n3ds a while ago and kinda just gave up on that specific one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands