Homebrew 2.1.0 fbi encountered a fatal error! failed to set syscore cpu time limit D900182F

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if anyone could help me i got my hands on yet another 3ds to hack it and i got this close to fbi i have it on my menu and health and saftey but everytime i try opening it it says what the title reads i havent got homebrew for some reason even though im following the steps on the 3ds guide website
my version is 2.1.0 any help would be greatly appreciated if someone could talk me through it either here or discord id be grateful!!

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone could help me i got my hands on yet another 3ds to hack it and i got this close to fbi i have it on my menu and health and saftey but everytime i try opening it it says what the title reads i havent got homebrew for some reason even though im following the steps on the 3ds guide website
my version is 2.1.0 any help would be greatly appreciated if someone could talk me through it either here or discord id be grateful!!
Your not supposed to install fbi on 2.1. You have to restore from backup. The guide tells you to do this.

Last edited by Enovale,
Reactions: Pyra and Dionicio3

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, do NOT update OP.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
Fixed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ah right sorry im a newb im sure i shouldnt update to the recent firmware on my old 3ds? should i update to 9.8?
Don't update as others have corrected me, restore from the backup you should've made. Then you should update becuase you have CFW and the only things the new firm breaks is ntr streaming which is N3ds only. Just follow the guide, I'm probably spewing false info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉