1st Driving lesson

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Had my first driving lesson today. My dad took me out to this factory area which has some easy wide roads, with very little traffic coming through. A great place.
It was pretty fun and i reckon i'm picking things up quickly. Going 70km/h felt fast and cool (i'm sure most people don't find this fast if they're not a learner, lol).

Did some 3 point turns and parking (in an empty parking lot lol), and got used to driving and turning in general properly.
Reversing was pretty horrible at first but im improving
lecture.gif

I'm growing up GBAtemp
wub.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well most of the people drive 70km/h here with mopeds, but it probably feels fast if you drive your first time. good luck.
I'm actually starting driving school next week. Pretty exciting. heh.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck with it OSW!

You already sound like a better driver than me... and i've had about 35 hours of lessons (and need to find a new instructor because my previous one was a cock)

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
ahoy!
I've started driving lessons in october but I really haven't had much time for practice so I've only done 13 hours.
Also I just passed the theory exam/test 2 days ago
smile.gif
woohoo.
And yeah 70 km/h does sound fast for someone who'd never driven before!
Good luck with this anyway, I hope I get my licence before you do
tongue.gif

r3l4x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I already have my license and you are a lot luckier then I was, the first time i reversed i rear-ended a pole, not really the best first impression. Also don't worry about the speed after an hour or two driving at 70 you'll get used to it. The next ig hurdle is driving on a highway at 120km/h the first time you do that you'll be scared as hell. At least I was but now having my license and having driven allmost constently since then it's a treat to be able to let your car go at 120 and not having to think to much about traffic rules and such.

Anyway, good luck (and remember elderly people are worth 300 points
biggrin.gif
)

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hehe, nice comments guys.

r3l4x: lol nice call. I was close to a pole the first time i reversed too (according to my dad), but i came out fine
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: