Hacking 1GB G6 Lite

Tir

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any new info on it? Usually cards are released not long after they're announced so how far off would it be? It's the cart I'm hanging out for and I want a DS Lite now damnit.
rofl2.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
XD
You´re asking for a flashcard that doesn´t exist, to use on a DS Lite that you don´t own yet?

Also, you´ll break some hearts
tongue.gif
The title of the thread should be:
1GB G6 Lite?

JonoBG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XD
You´re asking for a flashcard that doesn´t exist, to use on a DS Lite that you don´t own yet?

Also, you´ll break some hearts
tongue.gif
 The title of the thread should be:
1GB G6 Lite?

The 8 gigabit/1 gigabyte G6 Lite does exist as it was announced on yyjoy.

Heres the topic: Click me

QUOTE(FifthE1ement @ Oct 14 2006, 08:59 AM)Just announced: This new model “G6 Lite XXX” is the G6 Lite 8G and G6 Lite Pro!

The "G6 Lite Pro" will be the current G6 Lite 4G with the GBA functions removed and will be a bit cheaper then the current model. It should be released in about 2 weeks and cost aprox $65.

The "G6 Lite 8G" that’s 8Gbit (1GB) of data space, which is twice the size of the previous G6 Lite 4G (512MB), should be released in about a month and cost aprox $80! Rejoice G6 space haters as this one will knock your socks off with near perfect GBA and DS support with 1 GB of storage space!

There is no news on what the current G6 Lite 4G's pricing will change to as of yet.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$80-ish for a 1GB G6 ... I might actually buy that. You know 2 weeks after its out there'll be an officialt announcement about all the new Slot1's though.

DrTek

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yo hanafuda, your sig sucks. what has the jap in his mouth / nose anyway? wooden sticks? noodles? crackcocaine? snort?

Tir

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
$80-ish for a 1GB G6 ... I might actually buy that. You know 2 weeks after its out there'll be an officialt announcement about all the new Slot1's though.
True, but I'm not really bothered by them since I need GBA support on the card I get. This news of the 1GB G6 came just in time, I was so close to buying a SC, nice I won't have to fuss over getting the right micro sd card for this, or worry about battery life.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, but I'm not really bothered by them since I need GBA support on the card I get. This news of the 1GB G6 came just in time, I was so close to buying a SC, nice I won't have to fuss over getting the right micro sd card for this, or worry about battery life.

sorry to do the mini-quote-chain, but if this is what youre worried about with the SC, you worry too much. Choice of microSD with the SCLite isn't an issue like it used to be with other versions. I've got a black SCLite with the Sandisk 1GB UltraII, and then got a standard Sandisk 1GB ... and I haven't seen a difference yet. Neither are PERFECT ... the Castlevania video still has a few seconds in it where the audio is mildly distorted, for instance, but the video framerate's fine and that goes for both the UltraII and the regular.

As for battery life ... I've never bothered to test because my DSLite usually goes on the charger every night anyway. I've never managed to play enough in one day to kick it over to red, and that includes 3 of us in the house who each have their own Animal Crossing game going. I have seen it go red on day 2 if not charged overnight though.

But like I said above, I might get the G6 too anyway. Once the NDS's lifecycle is coming to a close and the next great thing comes along, you'll be glad for having NDS devkit overkill in your dresser drawer. There's a thread in another section where someone's having trouble finding a true GBA flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...