1DS NOOBS PARADISE ask questions here...

• Thread starter jDSX
  • Start date
  • Views 4,676
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

jDSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since people have been asking and asking about exploits on the 1ds since it was released, day one with no sd slot (really Nintendo?)or things like buttons not responding etc wherezz teh second screen1!1? etc. and other things ninty left out on the new redesign (btw it does suck but that is another story) you can ask all your burning questions here

nintendo-1ds1.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 303

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
In all seriousness, If Ninty released something like this, not as an inferior 3DS model, but as an actual console (maybe a successor, maybe a GBA and pre-GBA emulator), I'd definitely buy it. It looks really comfortable tbh.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oddly enough, that looks way more comfortable than a PSP.
And i've had both PSP, o3DS and o3DSXL. This looks the most comfortable of them all :rofl2:

The Old DS was great uf you had big hands. The DS Lite was great for hands smaller than mine.

And the DS Lite was quite comfortable.

But the most comfortable Nintendo console I ever used was the Gameboy Pocket.

Jevil_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since people have been asking and asking about exploits on the 1ds since it was released, day one with no sd slot (really Nintendo?)or things like buttons not responding etc wherezz teh second screen1!1? etc. and other things ninty left out on the new redesign (btw it does suck but that is another story) you can ask all your burning questions here

View attachment 71008
That actually looks really nice to hold, would buy, im not sure what it would do though compared to nintendo's current line-up, maybe they could call it the literal, virtual console, maybe with blue & white color scheme, to play retro games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over