OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://kotaku.com/5032449/proof-of-the-199-xbox-360-rumor

199sku.jpg

QUOTE said:
There it is, according to VGChartz.com. (Thanks to eagle-eyed reader LoadedStatement). One of the site's members did a SKU inquiry on the 360 and got that screen, which shows the $199 price taking effect Sept. 7.

This apparently shows the SKU for the no-hard drive Arcade model. Other cuts are said to be coming for the Pro (60GB, $299) and Elite (120GB, $399), a development first reported by Ars Technica.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very nice, it took the PS2 absolutely years to get to this price point. I think...
Still, if I ever I feel the urge to play GTA IV, Banjo-Kazooie:N&B and Final Fantasy XIII I'll get one. All other good games on the system are out on the PC tbh, so now I won't feel like I'm wasting my money for a few games.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but do all xbox's have the ability to play online because I really want to get one but online is a must. Plus will the arcade version be able to store all the data necessary.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but do all xbox's have the ability to play online because I really want to get one but online is a must. Plus will the arcade version be able to store all the data necessary.

Yes and yes.

Apego

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the price drop I think next month I will pick up a xbox 360 BUT I'm afraid I wil get a RROD

do the new units have that problem?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apego said:
with the price drop I think next month I will pick up a xbox 360 BUT I'm afraid I wil get a RROD

do the new units have that problem?

I think every 360 has problem of RROD'ing but some new models have improved making their chances of RROD'ing less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: