1844 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon Nazo no Kagi to Shinjitsu no Tobir

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Dec 20, 2004.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    [​IMG][​IMG]1844 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon Nazo no Kagi to Shinjitsu no Tobira[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Â[​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:KonamiRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGP-BWPJ-JAPLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jeda

Jeda GBAtemp Fan

Nov 7, 2002
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Collection of Minigames, but you have to search for each of them in an rpglike environment... As in: talk to strange looking guys until they give you mini-game, repeat. The search part is not the only thing that makes the game worse than wario ware [​IMG]

Also big Library to be filled with collectibles, 314 in total, you get them from beating the minigames/talking to strange looking guys...

3. leoboiko

leoboiko Advanced Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Brazil
    Curitiba, Paraná
    I don't care if the game is bad, I need to play it because it's so cute [​IMG]

4. Jei

Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Oct 17, 2003
    Brazil
    Zillions of pixels far away~
    I want to watch the Mirumo anime... think one group was fansubbing it, but it got licensed, not?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice