1836 - Spyro Advance Wakuwaku Tomodachi Daisakusen (J)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by djgarf, Dec 9, 2004.

1. djgarf
    OP

djgarf I Am A Raver

Former Staff
    Oct 24, 2002
    England U.K.
    [​IMG][​IMG]1836 - Spyro Advance Wakuwaku Tomodachi Daisakusen[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Â[​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:CaravanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:VivendiRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BS8J-JPNLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ReyVGM

ReyVGM Game Endings Master

Oct 26, 2002
    i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map! i'm the map!

3. Undercover Flip

Undercover Flip GBAtemp Fan

Nov 5, 2002
    United States
    o.O?

By the way, am I the only one here who dislikes Spyro games? Everyone at my school thinks he "roxorz lolz!"

4. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    *chokes on Jap releases*

I liked the Spyro games on ps1 before Naughty Dog handed off the franchise to whoever has it now. The isometric gba games were decent, but I don't like these side scrolling ones.

5. Powerlord

Powerlord Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2004
    United States
    I'm just assuming you meant Insomniac Games, not Naughty Dog. Besides, they didn't have a choice, because Vivendi-Universal owns the rights to Spyro... and Crash Bandicoot for that matter.

6. Jei

Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Oct 17, 2003
    Brazil
    Zillions of pixels far away~
    *agrees* By the way, I like much better the Crash crossover than the Spyro crossover. Crash is way more suited to 2d and pseudo 3d than Spyro is: because he flies, he is meant for a wider, fully 3d world, like the isometric games for Gba, those ruled... too bad I think it was the second one, always crashed on Vba, dunno why :hmm:

7. Dirtie

Dirtie :'D

Former Staff
    Sep 9, 2003
    New Zealand
    Zealer
    It was really hard to tell where you were flying to on the isometric ones, and the one i played on GBA got all buggy and unplayable on the kangaroo level.