side scrolling megaman

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man...did Capcom buy out Gamefreaks/The Pokemon Company recently or what? Haha...I mean both companies keep spouting out more and more games in the series(serieses? serii?). The first one was cool and that's pretty much my limited experience with the franchise. They don't change much, so I don't see the point. Just think it's sad that Capcom keeps making these and barely changes anything. Stick to the classic MM side scroller formula Capcom.

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Then you must know Japanese well
You don't have to know Japanese that well, it doesn't seem to use any really complicated kanji or anything.

QUOTEMan...did Capcom buy out Gamefreaks/The Pokemon Company recently
What are you, 10? Capcom always does this - remember Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Street Fighter 2, et al?

admiraljonb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man...did Capcom buy out Gamefreaks/The Pokemon Company recently or what? Haha...I mean both companies keep spouting out more and more games in the series(serieses? serii?).
Remember the... oh i can't quite remember it was soo long ago, oh yeah it was the 'Megaman'/'Rockman' Series. They had 6 games on the NES, then there's also 7 and 8, and Megaman and Bass/Rockman and Forte. Then there was the X series, which has 7 excluding command mission and x8 that's being made. That enough for you?

Sure they aren't all the original Megaman but they all sprouted off one series.

Edit: Also, I find the Megaman EXE series tons more interesting and fun than Pokemon. Sure I liked it in the day of Blue/Red/Yellow but it has the exact same story with slight tweaks as all its sequels. Megaman EXE (Why did they have to change the name Rockman into this?) have different stories to each game and challenging gameplay, ok not that challenging but much more than Pokemon, at least it gets your heart beating more.

Gaijin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I enjoy the MMBN series, though i prefer the sidescrollers like the current Zero series. I do wish they'd do an X port to the GBA... i loved MMX:4 favourite of the entire X series. Anywho, the MMBN games are somewhat different in every game. You have different things to customize or change of Megaman.EXE... though i dont like how Lan always shouts "JACK IN Megaman.EXE" *shudders* that just sounds SOOOOOO wrong..... but I have a dirty mind... so nvm me. I dont like the factthat your char doesnt transfer from episode to episode... i think that woulda been a nifty feature.... but teh furry master can dream
happy.gif

ssj3kodakon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
So 4.5 won't be released in America?

Nope. I asked on the Nintendo forums and they siad no. So for all those hoping to slot real chips into their GBA's, you guys are out of luck.

QUOTE said:
I dont like the fact that your char doesnt transfer from episode to episode

That would make the game wayyyyy too easy. It is already wayyy too easy. Capcom at least needs to give us a challenge hopefully by the tenth installment of this game they will learn to make it harder, instead of just raising the enemy HP and calling it Hard mode.

I enjoy the MMBN series, though i prefer the sidescrollers like the current Zero series. I do wish they'd do an X port to the GBA... i loved MMX:4 favourite of the entire X series.

Heh. Dont worry. The DS scene will start soon. They should release a super nintendo emulator for the DS. All the goodness of X1, 2, and 3 will be ours for the taking
smile.gif
. I also hope that they release a GBcolor emulator, i dont want to buy a bridge...

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I played the first and it sucked. Played some of two, and it sucked. Let me guess, this one does too!

I wish Capcom would make good game sequels, like Super Ghouls and Ghosts. That game needs a sequel haha.

1 Up

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Ghouls and Ghosts X4 Turbo Edition EX?

No thanks. >_> I was able to play through the first two games of this series and enjoyed them, but I could never complete three and the series just got stale for me from then on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol