shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:CapcomRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BRBJ-JPNLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Burning Knuckles

Trophies
Website
smartass.collegesucks.org
XP
Country
United States
.........You're joking. You guys are EXCITED about this? Sure the game was fun the first 2 go arounds. But they barely update the gameplay or make necessary changes. The longer they take on these games the better and yet they still want to go ahead and release another, probably mediocre game. Capcom is really screwing the franchise over.

L

lastdual

Doesn't look like it, but I doubt we'll miss it if this game is actually good. I'm suprised that famitsu rated it so high - there must be something here worth looking forward to. I haven't gotten really into a MMBN game since 2 and I'd like to see a sequel that really surpasses the rest...

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Jesus, I didn't even finished the first yet and we're already on the fifth... I can be a Rockman fan, but never had enough patience to keep playing an Exe game constantly up to the end 100%, of course I like the engine/graphics/sound and all the like, but still, there must be something wrong with it, indeed... :Puzzled:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2