1819 - Monopoly (U)

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to like Monopoly, then I became a board game geek and got into games made by germans, and found Monopoly to be quite a "stupid" game with no skill. Just roll the die, move your piece, pay the money for rent or decide to buy it. Ifyou want to play good games, look for games made by Reiner Knitzia. Also, Hasbro is one of the few American game makers that make great games. Look for Heroscape(brand new about $40), Battleball(about $10), or Star Wars Epic Duels($10)

p.s. not to advertise but for more info on boardgames go to www.boardgamegeek.com and there is a complete listing of every board game availible, complete with pics, review, etc.

Zero01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, do u know Monopoly is licensed under Hasbro?

Monopoly's fun, but I prefer to play it with humans, more fun I guess, I'll still give this a try though.

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
I'll roll YOUR dice, baby.
wink.gif

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well in the PC version, if you put the AI on hard they would cheat like a mug. They would find any and EVERY possible way to go to jail in the late game (when properties are gone and buildings are up). They'd get the jail cards, roll 3 doubles in a roll, land on the go to jail space, etc. It sucks ass playing against them because it takes forever to take all of their money that way. But yeah they are pretty dumb. If you have any money you can buy complete Monopolies from them. I would spend $10,000-20,000 per Monopoly sometimes. Good times. Hehe
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i'm used to other rules than the console games.... (where you dont HAVE to buy the streets you are on... nor auction it out...)
and thats way more fun -- atleast that what i think!

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would have assumed this is multiplayer (Monopoly without multiplayer wouldn't be very popular).

The question is: can you play multiplayer with single cart?

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would have assumed this is multiplayer (Monopoly without multiplayer wouldn't be very popular).

The question is: can you play multiplayer with single cart?
You can't play over a link cable at all, you can play multiplayer by passing round the GBA I believe... rather like playing versus mode with more people in Advance Wars 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only $150 get it