shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:KonamiRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BP7J-JPNLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Reserver X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im leaving for school soon so i dont have time to play some of the new releases.

whats this game like? is it a puzzle game coz i love a good puzzle game .:gbasp:

L

leeisl

I liked the whole series, if only I can understand the stories behind the games
sleep.gif

SonOfSein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats this game like? is it a puzzle game coz i love a good puzzle game .:gbasp:
As far as I know, it's a baseball game. Pitching, batting, fielding, all that good stuff.
wink2.gif
I'm not sure if there is anything else to it (RPG-type elements like level building, collecting items, etc.). I've never played any of 'em because they were never brought to the States and no one has ever made a translation patch for any version. To the people praising this game: is is playable despite the language barrier?

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
As far as I know, it's a baseball game. Pitching, batting, fielding, all that good stuff.
wink2.gif
I'm not sure if there is anything else to it (RPG-type elements like level building, collecting items, etc.). I've never played any of 'em because they were never brought to the States and no one has ever made a translation patch for any version. To the people praising this game: is is playable despite the language barrier?
it has slg/rpg elements to it since you are building up lots of player characters to compose a team, but if you only play the exhibition matches -- which use the stats for the japanese leagues -- then you can simply enjoy the gameply. which is good, BTW.

the power pro series have always been good.

L

leeisl

If only Konami would release English versions of the games. If they did I would seriously consider buying them if not immediately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself