1800 - Gameboy Wars Advance 1 Plus 2 (J)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1800 - Gameboy Wars Advance 1 Plus 2
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:FLASH1M_V102 (1024Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BGWJ-JPNLanguage(s):JapaneseView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm surprised that the Japanese got this game quite late. I was expecting this to have been released months in advance before the english release. Then again, is war games popular in Japan?

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I'm surprised that the Japanese got this game quite late. I was expecting this to have been released months in advance before the english release. Then again, is war games popular in Japan?
Extremely popular, Japan virtually spawns hundreds of Strategy games every single year across every platform imaginable.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
lol, I'm glad great games such as theses ones (AW1 & 2) are released sooner in Europe and in the US
laugh.gif

PS: BTW, Darksage does it once more... -_-it's nothing personal, really, but I though in GBATemp we agreed that saying that kind of things was kinda dumb (and sometimes just spam, but i believe it's not yer case) :/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if Nintendo did do the old Famicom and GB Wars games on one cart, tey should also get the NES/SNES Fire Emblem ones done as well.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
interesting to see that the gba work by cycle. the port cycle, the commercial cycle and now the pack cycle. Man, i am really happy all of this can be obtained for free. if we consider only the true games and in one nationality how many titles have the gba ? it's time to count as the ds is here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OywilYauQ