18 yr old caught on video smothering her 4 mth old baby

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is utterly horrific. It was captured on video as her baby was in hospital. He had to be resuscitated and is now with a foster family. More than anything it is her calm demeanour while she does it that really freaked me out. She looks like she's bored and doing something mundane while she tries to kill him. She told police she wanted him out of her life.

QUOTE said:
Last year, baby Rhaidyn had been flown from a Waco hospital to one in Fort Worth for a recurring, gastroesophageal reflux that caused him to stop breathing. After a doctor became suspicious of child abuse, a video monitor was placed in his room, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

What happened next horrified jurors, who saw the disturbing video earlier this week.

In the footage, Scott is seen placing a Winnie the Pooh blanket over Rhaidyn's face for more than 20 seconds. A nurse then comes into the room, while Scott walked across the room and looks at her cell phone.

Shortly after, Scott takes her hand and puts it over the baby's nose and mouth for a minute and 14 seconds. The baby is seen kicking his arms and legs before going limp

Video and full story can be found here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...l#ixzz1OrXruO6z

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
How dare she do that to a kid!!
mad.gif
She should be punished this way, that'll teach her a lesson.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't exactly know what is this particular symptom named in English, but she might be suffering from ?????. Something like that I guess...
unsure.gif

Oh and my chinese isn't good as well, so please don't flame me for any mistakes.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That poor child...
She should get beat with that cell phone. She doesn't look the least bit upset.
If she wanted the baby out of her life so badly, all she had to do was put him/her up for adoption or sign her rights over to another family member.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just noticed there is a video in the link...ew not going anywhere near the link. I won't be able to bear it.

@chris - I tried Google translate....post martum depression lol

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
I don't exactly know what is this particular symptom named in English, but she might be suffering from ?????. Something like that I guess...
unsure.gif

Oh and my chinese isn't good as well, so please don't flame me for any mistakes.
If anyone flames you I'll hit them with a piece of bamboo.

Post Natal Depression? There is no mention of that in the report. And usually in these sort of cases it is mentioned as a possibility. The fact that it hasn't been mentioned leads me to believe she was a cold bitch. Nor has her defence team argued it as a defence.
Her lawyer is as disturbing as her.
QUOTE"No doubt if it hadn't been for the hospital staff, he would be dead today," prosecutor Rainey Webb said.

Defense attorney David Jones argued Scott did not cause any serious injuries to her son.

"She had no business having a baby at her age," he told the courtroom. "But what were the injuries? You didn't hear of any injuries."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...l#ixzz1OriwibDX

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There are many cases of Post Natal Depression in Singapore.

Worst cases? Forcing nails into the infant's head or letting him/her drown in the tub.

It has happened before.
frown.gif

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Video wouldn't work for better, or worse. When I read this kind of news I always find it somewhat surreal. Why would the mother do this? There's probably an explanation to this, but it will probably shock a lot of people if we hear what it is.

Miss Panda said:
QUOTE said:
"No doubt if it hadn't been for the hospital staff, he would be dead today," prosecutor Rainey Webb said.

Defense attorney David Jones argued Scott did not cause any serious injuries to her son.

"She had no business having a baby at her age," he told the courtroom. "But what were the injuries? You didn't hear of any injuries."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...l#ixzz1OriwibDX

In the attorney's defense it IS his job. If he wouldn't take on cases, he wouldn't make a living (I'm not saying that what he said is ok, or that the act is ok, only that this is his job...)

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
I don't dare to watch that video.

Does it show true coverage?
frown.gif
Yes it shows the baby in its cot it is pretty grainy but you can tell the woman's demeanour from it i.e totally nonchalant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free