18 worst American companies, 4 ISP's among them

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the lazy or for those who feel like DSGamer64 should have at least listed the companies *cough*

#1 Charter Communications
#2 United Airlines
#3 Comcast
#4 Time Warner Cable
#5 US Airways
#6 Delta
#7 American Airlines
#8 MySpace
#9 Facebook
#10 Con Edison
#11 Wellpoint
#12 Cox Communications
#13 McDonald's
#14 Bank of America
#15 JPMorgan Chase
#16 Citibank
#17 DIRECTV
#18 AT&T Mobility

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of these are good picks like direct tv but some are pretty stupid like mcdonalds. It's pretty obvious that you're getting the lowest paid workers and the worst quality food so if that what you expect mcdonalds is a pretty damn good company.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
This article is horrible. On the Comcast page, it says about how they're raising prices. The link to the article for their raised prices is from April 22, 2010. The main article is from this month, which makes it seem like they're using any bashing articles they can in their arguments.

Companies change over time, and to give outdated information about a company in an argument is like giving a little kid a gun for his 3rd birthday.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comcast is bad but direct tv had the worst customer service in the world. It took me 12 phone calls and taking to customer service on three continents to cancel my service. No one ever had any idea what was going on. I was getting billed when I was told I had no balance. If you talked to customer service in india then talked to customer service in the US they had no record of previous phone calls. Total nightmare

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah TWC is a piece of shit!! i mean i rented there router for my wireless and for fuck sakes i can't go in my router and those fuck cocks won't tell me why? they said they can open the port but... i'm not going tell them i'm using zsnes just to play online...

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
thanks jgu1994
I'm one of those lazy people

I HATE comcast..I should really stop my internet service with them
For me, I love Comcast. Their internet services are really fast, one example is when I was downloading Call of Duty: Black Ops while running a full scan with an anti-virus program. And the download only took less than a day.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Hmm...other than the Copyright infringement notices, Cox is pretty awesome. Great speeds, no slowdowns during peak hours, and excellent customer service. We even get free cinemax for a full year this year for being loyal customers. Last year we had Starz for 6 months for free. The year before we had a free internet speed upgrade (from 5Mb to 10MB) for 6 months.

Our cable has only went down twice, and Internet only once, and all 3 of those were just for backbone upgrades, and not a malfunction. all 3 of those times we got a phone call saying maintenence will be conducted in my area and to expect outages. They even credited our account for a full month for free for the "inconvenience"

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how is maccas on there?! and why isn't m$ number 1 and facebook 2nd?
laugh.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Bladexdsl said:
how is maccas on there?! and why isn't m$ number 1 and facebook 2nd?
laugh.gif
Because you a Wii fanboy, and a hater? Z,Z
QFT and fix'd. Facebook keeps me in contact with friends from different schools(if you know what I mean) not that I say it's the best. My dad uses Comcast... I wonder how it sucks
smile.gif

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Some of these are good picks like direct tv but some are pretty stupid like mcdonalds. It's pretty obvious that you're getting the lowest paid workers and the worst quality food so if that what you expect mcdonalds is a pretty damn good company.

You do eralize that McDonalds is picked as best employer around the globe right? Here in Belgium it had best employer of the year several times same in Australia -_-

All Im missing is certain gamedevs

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:

Unfortunately accurate reasoning, in my opinion. I believe they're cited because of how shitty they are for humanity in general. They're a pox on society, and should be eradicated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.