shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:Hip GamesRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-BFUE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I started to play this but the fear meter pissed me off. You have to watch it while watching whatever you're supposed to be doing at the same time.

*Plays Tiger's avatar instead*

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look! A fat guy somo dude! AAAAHHH!!!!!
Look! A bird! AAAHHHH!!!

Look! a Bri..*gets an L stamped on forhead and thrown into a trash can with the dang Fear Factor recordings with him*

Why in the heck would htey make a stupid game like this? the TV show is bad enough x-x
Though if you like stupid minigames in what looks to be a classic minigame style, wich it most likely will fail with cheap animation, then this game is ok for the next 2 minutes.

Whats next? Friends: the badjoke party, or Survivor: Look I ate a bug!, or maby The Crocodile hunter! or Adult Swim: The game.....
hmm, those last two wouldnt make too bad of a game XD

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
So, you people who have played this, what does one have to do in this one? I mean, I hardly can imagine any sensible or complicated gameplay in this kind of game. Is it really "Press A to eat." - kind of stuff or does it have any depth. I won´t really bother to check this one out if it really is as C.R.A.P people on the board so far claim it to be.

Now, what I would like to see is "Shipmates - The Game". Try to hit on the girl/boy, get smacked, try again, get smacked harder ad infinitum...
biggrin.gif

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow....just woke up and this is the dreck that gets released now? Leave it to Hip Games to release this POS. I think if you look through Nintendo Power's Now Playing section they are the ones who release all those "budget" titles that get rated less than 1 star (out of 5). Poor guys. I guess they should just either find more creative people, better programmers, or just quit making games.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a Big Brother game if I remember correctly. I saw it in a bargain bin. By the way, IxthusTiger, I love the avatar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol