1761 - Finding Nemo The Continuing Adventures (E)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by TmP_stryk, Nov 10, 2004.

1. TmP_stryk
    OP

TmP_stryk Still I Rise™

Apr 18, 2003
    United States
    Arizona
    [​IMG][​IMG]1761 - Finding Nemo The Continuing Adventures[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:PasswordROM Size:32MbitPublisher:THQRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-BZIY-EURLanguage(s):Français, Deutsch, NederlandsView NFO:Click Here[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    oh geez, not another movie->game release.

3. Lily

Lily One Scary Lady

Former Staff
    Jun 18, 2004
    Canada
    British Columbia
    Pfft, and all y'all were waiting for ZELDA, I mean really. Horse & Pony followed by this, geez you won't see me for days. [​IMG]

4. MajinGohan

MajinGohan GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    Gambia, The
    They STILL haven´t found Nemo? Gee, that sure is taking [​IMG]
    anyways, I´m busy playing MInish Cap, so I won´t be trying this (it´s not like I ever planned to, though)

5. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    From a high, we end on a low. Namely this. So what's the next big GBA release?

6. Vater Unser

Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Oct 28, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Pen Island
    maybe DK: King of Swing...I played it, it's pretty much fun, and it should be released in japan later this year, I think

3 german Rising Sun releases in a row, 3 old games...did somebody get his pay-check today? [​IMG]

7. Chronickilla

Chronickilla GBAtemp Regular

Jun 6, 2004
    United States
    Snohomish, Washington
    Oh mannnn not another multi language release made from movie game ehehehe. AHHHH

8. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    This is boring but colourful stuff. You can't hardly call this a game. It's a shame the GBA is a victim of these kind of criminal activities!

9. -mrc-

-mrc- GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2003
    Gambia, The
    You should know who brings you the euro-games.... ? Isnt it always Rising Sun ? Maybe the collected money from their bitches or recieved their money from the fserv-junkies for their drugs ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice