shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:BaTmAnNSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:8MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-FMRE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Wizzcat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Kinda useless since they've made a remake, can't see why anyone would want to buy this one. Still, japanese are crazy, that's a known fact, so I wouldn't be surprised if it sold like crazy as well. Wait, they don't like metroid, or, whatever.... /me gives this one a pass

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kinda useless since they've made a remake, can't see why anyone would want to buy this one. Still, japanese are crazy, that's a known fact, so I wouldn't be surprised if it sold like crazy as well. Wait, they don't like metroid, or, whatever.... /me gives this one a pass
These are the English versions, why are you bringing up the Japanese? Besides Japan doesn't like the Metroid series as much as the US does.

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm... i guess these pictures are all made in pogoshell?

i don't get it... why would you buy metroid classic for 20$ when you can get it for free with metroid: zero mission?

wellwell...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And don't forget that you can link up and play in Metroid Prime. Shit, I almost forgot Metroid Prime 2 is coming out. Better raid my bank account to get Paper Mario 2 too.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No need to sigh, if you have a flashcart, you're most likely using the much better PocketNES. Not only is it better, it takes up less space.
wink.gif

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I agree with IGN, The only game more worthless to the Classic NES&Famicom Mini Series than this one is Mario Bros(not Super, i am talking about the game they include in all the Mario Advance games, and also in Mario&Luigi : Superstar Saga)

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I disagree with the moderators in posting images from unoffical emulators using the actual nes rom, since these screen shots do not represent the actual screen, just what one would expect them to look like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."