1746 - Classic NES Series: Castlevania (U)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1746 - Classic NES Series: Castlevania
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:BaTmAnNSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:8MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-FADE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm disappointed in this second series of Classic NES games. I'd really hoped that we were going to get Kid Icarus. Dr. Mario, Castlevania and Metroid are pretty weak offerings, especially since Metroid is available when linking Prime + Fusion, and for beating Zero Mission.

*sigh*

I'll get Zelda though, even though it too is already available via the GC collection.

*sigh*

*Anubis*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better question is why nintendo did not sell them in compilations, like 5 or 6 games, then someone might even bay it. :Puzzled:

Ohhhh, this way (I'm not sure if) they can make more money?!
smile.gif

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
who would want to buy all these classic series while the modern ones are so better with graphics
tongue.gif
because true gamers know it's NOT all about graphics
gameplay is more important than loads of pretty graphics and if u think i'm wrong just take a look back in time at the true old school games,they may have what u would class as "bad graphics" but they are the true roots to all video games today and the gameplay is still superior to some of the stuff that gets released today with all the pretty graphics and shit

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amen brotha! It's all about the gameplay. As long as we can tell what the things on screen are supposed to be, that's all that matters.

Oh yes, and they sell separately because they actually made a small boatload of money for Ninty. I'm sure they'd have sold better in a compilation, but what can you do?

*Anubis*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amen brotha! It's all about the gameplay. As long as we can tell what the things on screen are supposed to be, that's all that matters.

Oh yes, and they sell separately because they actually made a small boatload of money for Ninty. I'm sure they'd have sold better in a compilation, but what can you do?
I know that we can do much, but just example how nintendo is loosing money with bad decisions and greed.

Back to this title, is it just me, or this game does not have much gameplay as it's very hard (talking about NES version of castelvania).

GBA versions of this game are much better, and realy this should be as present with some new Castelvania game or some compilation with old games, but not game for it's self.

And all what are they doing is just using ppl's nostalgia to play old games.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Back to this title, is it just me, or this game does not have much gameplay as it's very hard (talking about NES version of castelvania).

GBA versions of this game are much better, and realy this should be as present with some new Castelvania game or some compilation with old games, but not game for it's self.
It's not just you, the game really is quite difficult, like many old NES games. Games today are EASY! The GBA games are loosely based on the most successful Castlevania ever, Symphony of the Night for PSX; that's why they're so darn good.
smile.gif

belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The GBA Castlevania games RULE!!!

I am a collector of them so I'll buy it when it comes to Greece.
It will probably be the last GBA game I'll buy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: