shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:Ubi SoftRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-BTNE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

S

sandman2525

Reading the release info it seems we have a sexist dumper on our hands.

Looks like the person/team who dumped this only wants to live in a worl of men... then what would he do for his pleasures... unless... ugggh!!!
blink.gif
blink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back on topic, this game is great! There's so much to it! Voice acting, hacking terminals, tank system, this game is really, really good. Everyone should try it!
smile.gif

8/10.
biggrin.gif

--ShadowXP.

wolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vmr.fcpnet.net
XP
Country
I've been waiting for this one... hope it's as fun and the arcade games.

update after playing for a while:

It seems a pretty good game. The story is different from Tron 2.0 (the main character isn't Jet, but Tron itself), it has three minigames (cycles, tanks and recognizers), and the two arcade games (which weren't that well ported). The 3D levels are barely passable (well, they are 3D and on a GBA, what to expect?), but still all the swapping between 2D and 3D levels made me remind of good old Lawnmower Man for the Mega Drive.
I just wonder why put so many colours. The movie relied almost only on blue and orange tones, now it seems a bit too messy.

Oh well, time to bother a friend of mine to learn openGL and finally make something on the lines of Tanks of Tron.

D

Deleted User

Waiting for Metal Slug, Waiting for metal Slug, waiting for Metal Slug, Waiting for Metal Slug....too many fake "metal slug advance.gba" floating around the netto kun.

tron screenshots remind me of MMBN

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Berqza, I hope your not asking for the rom, because that's BAAAAAD
nyanya.gif
. But if you would like to purchase it search your local superstore's website for futhure details.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, cool thing... when you beat it, you get to play through again as a different character, in a different storyline, and different levels. Also, you can use whatever cheats you've found (via chips).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes +1