17-year-old gets stabbed on the head over cheating accusation

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
When we say that we'd like to stab those cheaters on their heads, we really don't mean it, maybe just rough them up in the alley outside. But unfortunately for one 17-year old in China, someone actually did it. There's a picture of it in this post, spoilered, so please be advised.

Everything was fine in a local gaming shop in the Jilin province in China until a fight broke out between two Counter-Strike players. The 17-year-old was suspected of using the wall hack, a cheat that enabled users to see through walls for easy defenseless frags. The attacker then got a 12-inch knife and thrust it straight into the alleged cheater's head.

stab1.png

Even though the blade nearly came out the other end of the victim's head, it missed major arteries that could have resulted in hemorrhaging. The blade did slice through areas of the brain that handled motor skills, but somehow, it didn't affect the victim's movements - in fact, he remained conscious until he was brought to the nearest hospital for surgery.

stab2.jpg

Miraculously, the alleged cheater survived, and is now under observation for concerns that rust from the knife may have been left behind in his brain. According to the Yan Shi-Jun, the doctor that took the knife out, survival in such cases were one in ten thousand. No one knows for sure if he did use a wall cheat, but he sure can cheat death.

No word exactly on what becomes of the stabber, but he's definitely not walking into net shops with knives anytime soon.

Source

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could understand him surviving it, when I was in the E.R. one time I saw a man who took a screw driver to the head in almost the same spot. Either way I don't think either of them will be playing video games any more.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fgghjjkll said:
Even though the blade nearly came out the other end of the victim's head, it missed major arteries that could have resulted in hemorrhaging. The blade did slice through areas of the brain that handled motor skills, but somehow, it didn't affect the victim's movements - in fact, he remained conscious until he was brought to the nearest hospital for surgery.

OMG HAX!!!!oneone!!!!eleven!!!!

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A enough sick person just to kill for a game...? in this planet!? naaaah this is just a joke... any human would never kill other in any case...

I am using sarcasm...? naaaah, i dun think so...

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
f****n shit man this is crazy... one should never resort to such extreme measures when it comes to gaming... man its amazing that the guy survived... the pic really gives me the hibbie jibbies..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1