1695-1.png
Â
1695-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:SpecialSave Type:FLASH1M_V103 (1024Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-BPRE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

RPGHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1675 - Pokemon - Rojo Fuego (S)
1676 - Pokemon - Verde Hoja (S)
1677 - Pokemon - Blattgrune (G)
1678 - Pokemon - Feuerrote (G)
1679 - Pokemon - Rouge Feu (F)
1680 - Pokemon - Vert Feuille (F)
1683 - Pokemon - Volume 3 (U)(Gameboy Advance Video)
1684 - Pokemon - Volume 4 (U)(Gameboy Advance Video)
1685 - Pokémon Rosso Fuoco (I)
1686 - Pokémon Verde Foglia (I)
1691 - Pokémon - Leaf Green (U)(v1.1)
1695 - Pokemon Fire Red v1.1 (U)

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
ph34r.gif

Wizzcat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I think it's useless to have 2 different versions (brittish english and american english) because it's almost the same anyway...

wonder when the english version of emerald will be out
If it really is v1.1 then it will have fixes from v1.0 which really makes it a better version than the first one. Besides, I think this is as close as we're going to get an (E) release.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well that stops most other sites from stealing our pics.
Plus, PKMN games have regional locks on them so UK only links with UK and not US, for example.
Actually you can trade between different region versions... or well at least you could with Ruby and Sapphire (apparently the CRCs for UK and US versions were identical anyway, but also between say Japanese and English language versions as well). Dunno about Fire Red and Leaf Green yet mind... truthfully speaking I havn't even played them yet, lol.

As for the watermark GBATemp has been doing it for a little while now. Personally speaking I don't like it.. watermark is way too big and distracting and GBA screens are quite small; go figure. What's wrong with adding a script to stop hotlinking images? They're hardly our images to copyright/watermark in the first place, it's only our bandwidth we need to protect... it's all a bit lame IMO...

smile.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, fantastic! I wondered in the 1.1 Green thread if there was going to be a 1.1 Red.
smile.gif
Congrats to the sharp-eyed dumper that caught the 1.1 so early on in the games release!

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im sick of this...

i can kiss goodbye my pokemon love...

they should have stoped in the gold and silver version.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1675 - Pokemon - Rojo Fuego (S)
1676 - Pokemon - Verde Hoja (S)
1677 - Pokemon - Blattgrune (G)
1678 - Pokemon - Feuerrote (G)
1679 - Pokemon - Rouge Feu (F)
1680 - Pokemon - Vert Feuille (F)
1683 - Pokemon - Volume 3 (U)(Gameboy Advance Video)
1684 - Pokemon - Volume 4 (U)(Gameboy Advance Video)
1685 - Pokémon Rosso Fuoco (I)
1686 - Pokémon Verde Foglia (I)
1691 - Pokémon - Leaf Green (U)(v1.1)
1695 - Pokemon Fire Red v1.1 (U)

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
ph34r.gif
Agreed.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As for the watermark GBATemp has been doing it for a little while now. Personally speaking I don't like it.. watermark is way too big and distracting and GBA screens are quite small; go figure. What's wrong with adding a script to stop hotlinking images? They're hardly our images to copyright/watermark in the first place, it's only our bandwidth we need to protect... it's all a bit lame IMO...
FYI, the pictures are OUR images in the first place. The actual screenshot is the property of the person who took it, while the actual content within the screenshot is the property of whoever made the game. IGN and other sites have been doing this for awhile, and after time, you only notice the watermark when you are trying to take images out of the picture. We used to have an anti-hotlinking script but there are ways around scripts.

Basically for all the people complaining about the watermarks, if you don't like them, go elsewhere for your release pictures and info. We already have enough whiners around here, we don't need any more.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FYI, the pictures are OUR images in the first place. The actual screenshot is the property of the person who took it, while the actual content within the screenshot is the property of whoever made the game. IGN and other sites have been doing this for awhile, and after time, you only notice the watermark when you are trying to take images out of the picture. We used to have an anti-hotlinking script but there are ways around scripts.

Basically for all the people complaining about the watermarks, if you don't like them, go elsewhere for your release pictures and info. We already have enough whiners around here, we don't need any more.
I really don't think playing a game on VBA for 1 minute just to take 2 pics is that hard.
There's no reason why all the GBA sites can't do this themselves.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, other GBA site owners can be lazy and/or bandwidth cheap which is why you'd hotlink in the first place, so you don't need to take the effort or use your own bandwidth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass