1693-1.png
Â
1693-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:ActivisionRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-B2TE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought the first Tony Hawk GBA game when the system launched, way back - and I loved it. The subsequent games, not so much, don't know know. I still like Tony Hawk 2 on my PC, the other ones just never sucked me in the way it did. Guess I like the level designs, since they used those in the first GBA version.
smile.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skate or Die was better
tongue.gif

Tony Hawk games are just small upgrades of the same game engine. They really need to do something more new to it than add more types of moves and simply add a story. The maps could be alot better too. I was expecting a go anywhere kinda skateboard game, but instead its the same game with more city like levels, story and those improved yet limited creation tools :/
THUG one was like that. And I havea good guess this one is just the same thing but with a non cheat version slowmotion mode and a "tantrum" mode.
Tony Hawk games are good skateboarding games, but its been 6 games now. They should really try to make it something new by now already. And a suped up mo'ped isnt gonna cut it o-o.
Something realistic and free range would be nice
tongue.gif

Like a nice skate around a city and lots of non linear missions and side missions to change the story
tongue.gif
. Plus that would open up a good possibility for a good MMORPG style skateboard game lol. Wich btw would be something kick ass to look forward too o-o lol

xtc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i played it for 10 minutes and got sick of it. the view angle is weird for THUG2 but thats gba for ya.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ALRIGHT!!!
I can fit this, Mario Pinball, and the new Fire Emblem all in my EZFA cart.
btw, I assume this will be better than the one on my Cell Phone.
blink.gif

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i've enjoyed all the tony hawk's for gba, finished them all too..

only problem is they're all just identical with different levels. i mean seriously, who do they think they're fooling? it's the same f..kin game!

-mxmai

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all of you complaining about the game being "the same" each time, what the hell do you want out of them? They are limited by the GBA's cartridge size and lack of buttons. While they try to add all the features of the latest console release there is only so much that can be done due to the GBA's limitations.

As for my take, I enjoyed THPS2 for GBA and finished it but I haven't finished any of the subsequent offerings. THUG1 was pretty good at first, but it got to the point where it was a bit too difficult to up stats, and the goals just were not articulated well enough. That is they'd give you a goal and it'd be impossible to figure out just what was neccessary to complete it. Depending upon file size and fun factor maybe this will displace RCR as my quick play game on my cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1