kiwibonga

Trophies
Website
www.kiwibonga.com
XP
Country
France
Isn't chesterfield a cigarette brand?

It's also a field of cheese trees. One of the most pleasurable dreams you can have, when you're hungry
biggrin.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
I've been thinking... do you even notice the difference between color and colour for example while playing? I didn't think so.
tongue.gif

Oh, and Skelv_tnt, blame NOBODY. The release groups release this stuff to be complete! Not to have a go at you. So, don't have a go at them.
smile.gif

If you read my post CAREFULLY you'll notice that I DIDN'T BLAME ANY GROUPS, I said every version should be dumped

QUOTEPS: everything I said was about RELEASES, not dumps. I think every game (not the tv tuners
laugh.gif
) should be dumped, because there might be people interested in those region dumps...

I talked about releasing games (you know, the COMPANIES). I never think a DUMP isn't useful, and whenever I play a GBA rom I tell to myself "Thank goodness there're people who dump these games for free".

I've always been grateful to the release groups!
happy.gif

PS: sorry if you got confused about my using "release" for the companies, I should have used "sell" in order to make things clear.

DragonStefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has somebody a patch for this game it doesn't work for 512 Xtreme Edition FlashCard!!

And Im asking this again sory!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.