1687 - Nicktoons Collection Volume 2 (U)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1687 - Nicktoons Collection Volume 2
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1687-1.png
Â
1687-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:NoneROM Size:256MbitPublisher:Majesco SalesRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-MN2E-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

MeWTWo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YAY! Another video to wait 1 hour to download.
biggrin.gif

My house got a power failure right before I finished downloading the second Pokemon Video.
frown.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cool, i have to go buy it, anything with spongebob in it
tongue.gif

hey i aint ashamed of watching spongebob, where i live everyone watches spongebob lol as he ownz
tongue.gif

id flash it but i only have a 256mbit flashcard so i need ti for other games, but for 20 bucks its a good price. i also got to get me the johny bravo one lol jhonny bravo is the funniest cartoon in my opinion lol nothing like watching an idiot on tv
smile.gif

DidYouLoseASock

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
are there people who buy or even watch those crappy cartoons?
parents of little kids that own gba's i expect to keep them quiet on journeys

I asked people at both EBgames and GameStop if the GBA videos even sell. Both places tolled me that they sell very very well and nintendo will make a lot of money off of it. They also tolled me only little kids and there parents buy them. And a EBgames the guy tolled me that if they wanted 13 and up gamers to get them then have older cartoons like adult swim stuff.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
are there people who buy or even watch those crappy cartoons?
parents of little kids that own gba's i expect to keep them quiet on journeys

I asked people at both EBgames and GameStop if the GBA videos even sell. Both places tolled me that they sell very very well and nintendo will make a lot of money off of it. They also tolled me only little kids and there parents buy them. And a EBgames the guy tolled me that if they wanted 13 and up gamers to get them then have older cartoons like adult swim stuff.
lol eb games also told me that nfl 2k4 and 2k5 were better than madden and sell quicker lol and i asked him for madden and they said they were sold out lol i then asked for nfl2k5 and he said we have plenty in stock lol shows thier knowledge
tongue.gif
only and idiot puts 2k over madden lol at least ijn my opinion i stick to gamestop for my stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended