screens.gif
shot.php
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:32MbitPublisher:NamcoRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-BPCE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pardon my trousers!!!! This looks cool. Just like Pacmania on the Amiga! Is this new? Or am I such a pathetic wimp that I don't recognize a region dump when I see one....

This is definetely something for the old school dudes and gals I think... I really hope they've thrown in a bunch of extras!

Yoyeeeeee

*Immediately wipes Mario Advance 4 off his card*

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ms pacman is the arcade game I play the most at the arcade =). I gan get to the 250000 mark now, but not always. I'm getting better.....umm I don't know about this one. would it have the same feel as the arcade ms pacman? sigh. The last ms pacman for gba sucked in my opinion...it was slow. the pacman series was better for gba. and pac mania was cool. whatta hell I'dd download for giggles.
oh I got american Mcgee's alice last night..I have completely forgotten how rule of a game that is especially for the time I was released (2000)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More pacman o-o.
Wheres Pacman pinball?
Replace mario pinball with pacman and you get a close idea of what it could be like lol. Just more ghosts and less origonality :/

This looks to be a basic Pacman game with pre renderd graphics. In other words a decent game lol. Should be good for anyone to atleast try
tongue.gif

Hopefully the game will be a 10 - 20 dollar buy. Though I honestly hope it has turbo mode. I find pacman games to be slow

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
A bit of a downer when I discovered it's just an exploring game based on the pacman-dot-eat-principle, I think the gameplay is quite dull and very much for children (or people that don't often play games).
I played it for half an hour, and I don't feel the desire to pick up the GBA again, as a matter of fact, I actually gonna replace this rom for the pacman collection for some good old pac-man gameplay. BUMMER!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: