1664 - Dan Doh Tobase Shouri no Smile Shot (J)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1664 - Dan Doh Tobase Shouri no Smile Shot
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1664.PNG
1664-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64Mbit
Publisher:
TakaraRegion:Japan
ROM Serial:
AGB-BDNJ-JPNLanguage(s):
Japanese

View NFO:

Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Microtic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I watch Dan Doh!!! So I'd better check this out...
smile.gif

w00t 1st post!
smile.gif
Pretty good show... Let's see how the game is...
And it's licenced here BTW... So you'll see it in English SOON!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It just had to happen. An Anime/Manga based on golf. Now we'll have a little golf craze in Japan
tongue.gif

It's a golf game based on the Anime "Dan Doh" where you can either play through story mode or join the various tournaments. Then there's voice effects thrown in from the Anime.

Can't find any sites with screenshots or that has info about this game so try this.

http://anime.www.infoseek.co.jp/story.html...l?q=27nttpubt11

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's an easy game. Don't expect Mario Golf because this is an AVG / Golf game. You go through a bundle of dialogue before you're given a goal you have to complete during story mode. Other than that, nice graphics, nice music. What you would usually expect from a Japanese Anime based game. Then there's stuff for the Dan Doh fans in the Shop that allows you to unlock other characters you can use in the tournaments, wallpaper, clothing and other tournaments.

Pretty average in terms of a golf game because there isn't as much control as you get in Mario Golf. Everything's pretty much setup for you to achieve those pars.

L

Light

well..there was the prince of tennis thingy...there was basketbal a long time ago..now theres golf..well..no surprise

niGgA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ur right..hmm what other japanese sport r there..all i can think of is tht dumb unicycle n ppl dese days r gettin popular with it in Japan.
dry.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Football is an American sport. (The one with QBs, Line Backers, etc.) Soccer is where the players kick the ball all the time btw.
We call it 'rugby' over here and "soccer" is 'football'. You'll probably know that already but anyway, yeah. I've still to see or hear of an Anime based on rugby. Maybe the "rough" sport isn't popular enough over there
huh.gif
Lets see now... A rugby player in the Anime will do a "Super Dash!" and he'll have every player dragging at his feet when he scores. Woohoo.

I still remember watching Captain Tsubasa and one of the characters knocked everyone out the way while he headed for the goal. They all got injured legs and no foul was given
tongue.gif

Microtic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's also a soccer(Football)[Top Striker / Whistle!] anime... also a Ping Pong one (Ping Pong Club)... Boxing (Hajime no Ippo), Volleyball (Attack on Tomorrow), Baseball (Dokaben), Basketball (Slam Dunk)...

Maybe we'll see professional billiards, chess, or CRAPS in the near future?
wink.gif

Some anime serieses I'd recommend are Prince of Tennis, Wolf's Rain, Detective Acadamy Q, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Full Moon wo Sagashite. Ebichu for the daring anime people.
wink.gif
(You'll see...)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know all of them apart from ping pong and volleyball. I looked those 2 up to see if maybe I've seen them before but just don't recognise the name and... Man, does Ping Pong Club look gay.

There's already a chess one except it's not based on the common Western chess you see. Instead, it's based on "Go", a chess game originating from China. Maybe the name, Hikaru no Go rings a bell
smile.gif

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well i will try this game. Looks good and there was a one piece game in which they played Baseball and it was a very good anime Baseball game so i guess i will play it too.

Vinkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Football is an American sport. (The one with QBs, Line Backers, etc.) Soccer is where the players kick the ball all the time btw.
We call it 'rugby' over here and "soccer" is 'football'. You'll probably know that already but anyway, yeah. I've still to see or hear of an Anime based on rugby. Maybe the "rough" sport isn't popular enough over there
huh.gif
Lets see now... A rugby player in the Anime will do a "Super Dash!" and he'll have every player dragging at his feet when he scores. Woohoo.

I still remember watching Captain Tsubasa and one of the characters knocked everyone out the way while he headed for the goal. They all got injured legs and no foul was given
tongue.gif
there is a Rugby manga called No Side
cool.gif

Rugby Manga

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So there is but it's not been made into an Anime yet, has it? Hmmm... Girl's rugby? Just a guess since I see a female player and the subtitle "The name is Akane."

So what other sports are there that's still to be done... Swimming, badminton...

Vinkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont know if it has an anime, but there is a swimming manga called Rough
smile.gif
(i only read manga so i dont know much about anime
wink.gif
)

rough.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember when the Atari 2600 was new and exciting lol
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker