1658 - Star Wars Trilogy Apprentice Of The Force (E)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I gave it my chance. I got all the way to the first Deathstar level - this game just plain SUCKS. Stay away from it unless your a huge star wars nut
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted_11405

heh you're right looks like you have some continues left... some decorated games aint allways any good for every gamer but it has somekinda feeling for you what you like or dont like i cant say the latest games are more crappy or better but hope some new releases have much different gameplay never seen before on gba.. i die faster in the line of new games with the same gameplay

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you dont have to be that hard with gba games...

common i know a lot sucks...

but we´re going to see good games later...

mawaru wario ware, minish cap, chain of memories...that odd yoshi one.

i bet these ones are going to be the best of the gba.

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think its as bad as all that. I mean, it's a bit dull but, compared with the likes of the AotC game on Gba, its a work of genius. I do hope the gameplay picks up a bit but I've played much worse. I don't seem to have as much a problem with the controls though. Maybe Metroid Zero spoiled us a little bit...

Dogg.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's based on the Prince of Persia graphics engine and this is going to rock regardless of what some people say.
No, a lot of people have played it, it has bad controls - it has the dreaded Excact-Jump-Needed for gaps and stuff, it suffers from bad fighting controls...it overall is just plain awful.

And this isn't a remake - Ubi-Soft made this new.

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, this game is crap.

Awful controls, enemies spawning directly in front of you, the same enemies and levels over and over - and worst of all, the X-WING SPACE FLIGHT LEVEL! I can't stop laughing.
biggrin.gif

rodrigomagno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I tried it and huh, Ubisoft is running out of sound samples, lots of them also appear on ubisoft's previous Splinter Cell, when Luke jumps, climbs edges I guess, a pair of them were already heard on splinter cell, too bad they saved money by not taking the effort to record sounds other than Sam Fisher's ones. Even a kind of -bleep!- is repeated from that game!!... DS' arrival is definitely killing GBA releases in slow motion... We're dying... We need to move on... Programmers!!! What's wrong with you !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninja in chat