1645 - Barbie The Princess and the Pauper (U)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by TmP_stryk, Sep 12, 2004.

Sep 12, 2004
  1. TmP_stryk
    OP

Member TmP_stryk Still I Rise™

United States
    [​IMG][​IMG]1645 - Barbie The Princess and the Pauper [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:ChameleonSave Type:NONEROM Size:32MbitFilename:cml-bpp.zipRegion:USAPublisher:VivendiLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BAUE-USA[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. spanks54

Member spanks54 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    first post! *can't wait to see how sean baby tears this apart*

3. NeoBahamut

Member NeoBahamut Dragon King of GBATemp

Taiwan
    sigh.. let's stop the first post trend plz.... we finally we able to stop it long time ago... now this.....

but anyway... why are there always so many girly games... I don't see too many girls (that play barbies) playing GBA

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

4. NeoShweaty

Member NeoShweaty GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i cant wait to dl this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /sarcasm

5. spanks54

Member spanks54 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    actualy, i wouldn't have bothered if it was a descent game but, because it was...this, i couldn't controle my insatiable urge to download this. especialy since theres no real reason for the release of the room, seeing as 5 people might just download it with the only reason being to have a complete rom set...

6. |Wolf|

Member |Wolf| Lord of the Wolves

Canada
    I like the way Barbie's games giving you the instructions...like if you are completely dumb. And I thing that release is the worst in the anti-intuitivity field. Shame on me I've tried it!

7. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    I'm being 100% honest now, is this game any good?

I just wanna know.. because quite frankly if a game is good I'll play it, regardless of its genre or theme [​IMG]

8. |Wolf|

Canada
    Well it is like many Barbie games: it is a clone of existing game in a worst version:( It is a mix of The lost viking (2 characters) and Lady Sia (Medieval time and platform style) BUT you must remove any bits of violence, fighting and everything who is against the girly moral of Barbie's world AKA everybody is nice and cheesy!

As I like to collect them all I'm happy for the release (so thanks to Chameleon) but shame on Vivendi for publishing that crappy game.

9. niGgA

Member niGgA Advanced Member

United States
    The plastics to graphics .........I always have to play these dumb barby games with my neice. And quite frankly I am crying to death everytime shem akes me play. Like Wolf said....indeeed the game does make you feel like you are retarded. Gives you directions the freekin whole way.

10. Dragonlord

Member Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Switzerland
    hehe... whenever there comes a barbie game out the topic turns in a matter of moments in the biggest sarcasme and bashing topic you can imagine... not that i would not enjoy this... i do... [​IMG]

11. |Wolf|

Canada
    The first level will make you turn crazy....The wrote the "tutorial" in a way if you are VERRRRRRRY retarted you will be able to play. Maybe they plan to develop a market for kids under 2....They explain 1 time how to switch and why you must switch characters....it is ok itself but the second and third time pretty useless. All the explained actions are repeated few times. If you didn't understood the first time you must stop playing GBA because it is not for you. But I'm sure at 29 and male I'm not the market they are looking for [​IMG]

But I must confess those Barbie games are a great source of fun laughting at the games!

EDIT: I can't wait for the trainers....

12. niGgA

Member niGgA Advanced Member

United States
    So far I played 5 with my neice [​IMG] intersting huh. All of them have no point to the game that I played. Goodness sake is there a sesame street or barney GBA game that doesnt make you feel retarded like Barbie.

13. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Didn't really need to say that, as some people on these boards really do want to dl this.

14. Kyuketsuki_M

Member Kyuketsuki_M GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Wolf..you're 29? Same here, I wonder who's older? [​IMG]

If it's a game meant for little girls who like Barbies, they need to give meticulous instructions right?

BTW Please don't start thhe 'firstpost' crap again...that got tiresome a few months back. [​IMG]

15. DeMoN

United States
    Well I restrained myslef from doing that. No wait it was because I was away when this was released.

16. Dais

Banned Dais Banned

United States
    it always amuses me when people add a bold tag to words they haven't spelled correctly.

17. remisser

Member remisser GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Man, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game! If you beat it in under 30 minutes, you unlock the bonus game... ZELDA THE MINISH CAP!!!

18. MisterJoeFishy

Newcomer MisterJoeFishy Newbie

United States
    ::waits for Buu's Fury:: It better hurry up. ::must have it:: [​IMG]

19. DeMoN

United States
    ROFLCOPTER!!!!

20. ReyVGM

Member ReyVGM Game Endings Master

Dominican Republic
    This game is gonna rule!!!!!!!!!!!