1641 - Finding Nemo The Continuing Adventures (U)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1641 - Finding Nemo The Continuing Adventures
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1641.PNG
1641-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:PasswordROM Size:32MbitFilename:v-nemo.zipRegion:UsaPublisher:THQLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BZIE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the game's rubbish, don't bother. You're just basically controlling the fish in some kind of bowl like thing around the place, total shite for me.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I was just about to say the same thing... is the gameplay anything like frogger?

Just remember every Christmas period even though we have some excellent games we also have to put up with a lot of rubbish ones... I'm sure you could say this is the first of many rubbish movie tie-ins and rubbish games in general we'll see in the lead up to Christmas.
Just think about the good games...

smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Actually the screenshots djgarf took are totally wrong (if you looked at the bottom left of the shot you'd see that it's the stage select).

Here's an actual in-game shot.
post-123-1094660163.png

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish people would quit whining about the password thing. It's a budget title, and budget titles get password saves to cut down on cart manufacturing costs, and thereforing maximizing any sort of profit they can get out of it. It's really not that irritating, and furthermore - it's a cartridge that will last forever..not worrying about how long the SRAM battery will last. Sure they last a long time, but still.

There's nothing quite like writing down all the passwords, and therefore being able to jump to whatever level you want whenever you play.
smile.gif

As for this game, blah. Stop cashing in on the kiddies and their retarded parents. I absolutely hate being in a store, and hearing parents talk to their kids:

Kid: "I want the game with Mario!"
Parent: "But this game has Spongebob on it!"
Kid: "I don't want Spongebob, I want Mario!"
Parent: "We're only going to buy you Spongebob, Mario is too expensive.."

..and it goes on.

BAH!

mad.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish people would quit whining about the password thing. It's a budget title, and budget titles get password saves to cut down on cart manufacturing costs, and thereforing maximizing any sort of profit they can get out of it. It's really not that irritating, and furthermore - it's a cartridge that will last forever..not worrying about how long the SRAM battery will last. Sure they last a long time, but still.

There's nothing quite like writing down all the passwords, and therefore being able to jump to whatever level you want whenever you play.
smile.gif

As for this game, blah. Stop cashing in on the kiddies and their retarded parents. I absolutely hate being in a store, and hearing parents talk to their kids:

Kid: "I want the game with Mario!"
Parent: "But this game has Spongebob on it!"
Kid: "I don't want Spongebob, I want Mario!"
Parent: "We're only going to buy you Spongebob, Mario is too expensive.."

..and it goes on.

BAH!

mad.gif
I think all GBA game cost the same......

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think all GBA game cost the same......
No sir, games with different savetypes cost more to produce. Battery, EEPROM, etc. Carts with no on cartridge save cost the least amount to produce - if they all cost the same amount, we wouldn't be seeing password saves, now would we?
wink.gif
In my local game stores. Alll new GBA games are $30. All GBA videos are $20. They dont vary excpet for the Pre-Played games. In my local Department stores, some GBA games are $27.99 (Highest price) and some are $9.99. Brand new btw.

remisser

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know there was such a big outcry for the adventures to continue...

anyhow...

DemonStar: You had the first post? whoopdiedoo. Don't assume it was deleted, though. Secondly, new GBA games don't always cost the same, at least, not where I live (or, apparently, where grayzie lives.) My store bases the price based on the expected popularity of the title and how many units they expect to move.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know there was such a big outcry for the adventures to continue...

anyhow...

DemonStar: You had the first post? whoopdiedoo. Don't assume it was deleted, though. Secondly, new GBA games don't always cost the same, at least, not where I live (or, apparently, where grayzie lives.) My store bases the price based on the expected popularity of the title and how many units they expect to move.
Well obviously it was deleted. I went to this site at 6:20 AM in the morning, posted a few messgaes, then went back to home page, where this ROM was just posted. I posted, "FP
biggrin.gif
" for first post and then it got deleted after 5 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...