Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to withdraw all that, and end the problem now. This is a pretty fun game, and a bit more difficult than the first two, can't wait for it's release here, then I get to see some real difficulty, no save states, or anything like that, plus I'm always tempted to cheat on an emulator, I won't have to worry about that once I get the real game. Kind of why I wish it was released here first.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
North American Release now, North American Release later, who gives a shit, Eruo release just means a multi-languaged (not in this case I guess) version of the North American... specially since it's in my EFA 256 hehehe

Oh, and you need Megaman Zero 3/Rockman Zero 3, Megaman Battle Network 4/Rockman.EXE 4 (Red/Blue), and E-Reader with the special card if im correct (which is physically a 3 GBA/SP/GBP Setup).

*Edit Removed due to -Corrections-*

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know better than to ask for the rom.
However; I don't remember what server the IRC is on. Can any one gimme a quick reminder. If you don't want to post it here, feel free to send a pm.
Thnx!

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
What amazes me is, the Euro releases always get shafted on the title screen art. It's like they have some special side team whose job it is to create the ugliest title screen they possibly can.

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
I really see no reason why a company would release a game with bad box art or bad title screen art, especially for companies like Capcom, Nintendo or Konami.

I would understand the bad box arts in the nes and even snes days, but right now it's just inexcusable.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I totally agree on that part, Hopefully it's better once it hits shores over here. Either way though I'm still getting, I have to complete my GBA Megman Collection. Though title screens/box art don't really matter, some people just throw the box away anway, and you don't spend that much time on the title screen.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Europeans have been getting the shaft all their lives regarding game releases, so WHAT if the games are released one or two months before the USA?

Just be glad we ARE getting the games... unlike the poor europeans that missed like 80% of the good games for the nes, snes, gb, etc.
You rock... you rock unimaginably large amounts.

This game rocks... it's dragged me away from desperately trying to beat Megaman Battle Network 4.

ZeminkoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Europeans have been getting the shaft all their lives regarding game releases, so WHAT if the games are released one or two months before the USA?

Just be glad we ARE getting the games... unlike the poor europeans that missed like 80% of the good games for the nes, snes, gb, etc.
Amen to that. Anyway, whether it's European or American it's still in English so, bah.

Looks like a pretty good little game. I gave Megaman Zero 2 a play a loooong time ago...

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe it's just me but i love having multi-language games,since i speak both english and french(french being my natural language)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D