1638 - Power Rangers: Dino Thunder (U)

niGgA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL back then series was great I have to admit..............I remember for Halloween as a kid my friend which was a boy dressed up as the pink ranger!!! ROFL!!!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Quite Frankly I could prolly remember every single zord and its combinations from Seasons 1-3 Excluding the Alien Rangers.

and n**** wtf Pink Ranger? hahaha... diod he actually enjoy getting beat up?
tongue.gif
. Seriously. The Pink Ranger was a girl even in Zyuranger, the Japanese counterpart
tongue.gif
. And Game316, nice to see another person with reasonably extensive knowledge of PR :-).

Dragonlord - Yeah, thats the Dragonzord. The One Below is Dragonzord in Battle mode, and the bottom one, I believe is called the Mega Dargonzord, aka Dragonzord in Defense mode, which i Believe it has been called before. The Mega-Dragonzord is also the Dragonzord/Megazord combination which gets put into the Ultrazord, to form the Ultra Megazord.
cool.gif

BTW, did any-one notice that when they do the Ninja and Shogun Ultrazord, they still have the Dragonzord chest plate on the front? ROFL! Talk about messed up lol. Even though the Dragonzord is sent to the sea to lay dormant forever..
blink.gif

furakon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dragonlord - Yeah, thats the Dragonzord. The One Below is Dragonzord in Battle mode, and the bottom one, I believe is called the Mega Dargonzord, aka Dragonzord in Defense mode, which i Believe it has been called before. The Mega-Dragonzord is also the Dragonzord/Megazord combination which gets put into the Ultrazord, to form the Ultra Megazord.Â
cool.gif
blink.gif

niGgA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and n**** wtf Pink Ranger? hahaha... diod he actually enjoy getting beat up?Â
tongue.gif
. Seriously. The Pink Ranger was a girl even in Zyuranger, the Japanese counterpart
tongue.gif
LMAO..yeah they took his candy
laugh.gif
took mine too because I was with him
frown.gif
...but anyways I rmeemebr the series had two doofus in there.... you guys cant forget about those 2
tongue.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Quite Frankly I could prolly remember every single zord and its combinations from Seasons 1-3 Excluding the Alien Rangers.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
. And Game316, nice to see another person with reasonably extensive knowledge of PR :-).

Dragonlord - Yeah, thats the Dragonzord. The One Below is Dragonzord in Battle mode, and the bottom one, I believe is called the Mega Dargonzord, aka Dragonzord in Defense mode, which i Believe it has been called before. The Mega-Dragonzord is also the Dragonzord/Megazord combination which gets put into the Ultrazord, to form the Ultra Megazord.Â
cool.gif

BTW, did any-one notice that when they do the Ninja and Shogun Ultrazord, they still have the Dragonzord chest plate on the front? ROFL! Talk about messed up lol. Even though the Dragonzord is sent to the sea to lay dormant forever..Â
blink.gif
hehe... they still should have named him godzillazord... it woudl match better... anyways...

KING GHORDRAH pW3nZ all!
laugh.gif

ph34r.gif
kingghi.gif
ph34r.gif

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
...but anyways I rmeemebr the series had two doofus in there.... you guys cant forget about those 2
tongue.gif
bulk and skull was there name, also the green ranger owns

the next pr http://www.c3f.com/holywood/mightymo.html
laugh.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
it's kinda bad if the story of a movie can be described with 3 short sentences... ATOMROFL

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously.. no.. thats not funny. I would get a shotgun and bullet all 3 of their asses if they did that
mad.gif

BTW, I think DT is OK, after seeing about 10 episodes. Its pretty sweet. Uncanny resemblance and homage to the original series, lol.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love it when folks in motorsuits and helmets go out on the streets and start kicking some people around (especially when they headbang some little old grandma's with their just polished shiny helmets).

Well, I have to go to bed now with my wife so goodbye you all and sleep soundly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far +1