screens.gif
1637.PNG
1637-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:llambrothSave Type:Flash1m_v103ROM Size:128MbitFilename:lla-plgu.zipRegion:USAPublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):EnglishROM Serial:AGB-BPGE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Dragons Master

Trophies
Website
www.dgemu.com
XP
Country
Iceland
good quick releases u guys are getting - u should start a brand new #gbatemp rls grp and give credits to the members under supplier
biggrin.gif

gj and thanks for your chan we can all enjoy that now :] i've played it for like 2 minutes already and well, i would've continued if I wouldn't have known there's no chance i finish it before i start college in 50 hours
wink.gif

- DM

xtc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and the difference between fire red and leaf green is? I honestly don't know, I don't play these pokemon rpg games.

D

Deleted User

I have not had a chance to actually get the rom yet. However, can anyone confirm if the saving works okay, or does it need a patch like Fire Red?

n8vosburgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all the pokemon haters:

I thought Pokemon was the gayest thing to hit video games up until months ago when i got in to the GBA scene. thats what is so cool about the scene is that because i was able to download sapphire and try the game out, i went and bought it a circuit city. Pokemon is a great RPG in the lines of the original final fantasy, the difference is that instead of choosing your party beforehand you catch the members of your party and they evolve and it is so much more deeper than you would ever realize. the funny thing is that i bought my brother a GBA for Xmas and i was able to pick up Ruby on ebay for cheap. ididn't even mention it to him and he called me later exclaiming how f'in cool it was. i'm looking forward to leaf green and fire red, since we haven't played red or blue. So just to let me anyone who hasn't tried pokemon, Its a very fun and deep game that you don't even know how interesting it is. DL the game or games and try it. Don't be a hater. lol.

P.S. another funny thing is since i work as a teacher i have been able to get tips on how to raise my pokemon from students of mine who grew up playing the original Gb games. it's really hilarious but I think it makes it easier for me and the kids to relate to each other. Pokemon forever.

in another point I hope nintendo finally comes up with a good game for the home system where people can go online and battle/trade with each other in a mmporg style game. It could be awesome. Maybe next console since gamecube online support hasn't happened. Anyone have any other thoughts on this??

this is my 1st post so be gentle.
smile.gif
LOL

lurrtopia

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Online support through the Gamecube is very possible. They just choose not to do it. Maybe cause of lack of supporting games, or too much overhead in supporting the servers needed for online play. For now though just hope Nintendo releases I GCN Pokemon game that allows for two GCN's to connect through the network adaptor. Cause then you can download Warp Pipe and play it online that way. That is though when/if that title would be supported.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n8vosburgh, that's a great idea! I'll start playing pokemon now, and get my students to help me
smile.gif

Which game should I play, Fire or Leaf?

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
S

Spruchy

To all the pokemon haters:

I thought Pokemon was the gayest thing to hit video games up until months ago when i got in to the GBA scene. thats what is so cool about the scene is that because i was able to download sapphire and try the game out, i went and bought it a circuit city. Pokemon is a great RPG in the lines of the original final fantasy, the difference is that instead of choosing your party beforehand you catch the members of your party and they evolve and it is so much more deeper than you would ever realize. the funny thing is that i bought my brother a GBA for Xmas and i was able to pick up Ruby on ebay for cheap. ididn't even mention it to him and he called me later exclaiming how f'in cool it was. i'm looking forward to leaf green and fire red, since we haven't played red or blue. So just to let me anyone who hasn't tried pokemon, Its a very fun and deep game that you don't even know how interesting it is. DL the game or games and try it. Don't be a hater. lol.

P.S. another funny thing is since i work as a teacher i have been able to get tips on how to raise my pokemon from students of mine who grew up playing the original Gb games. it's really hilarious but I think it makes it easier for me and the kids to relate to each other. Pokemon forever.

in another point I hope nintendo finally comes up with a good game for the home system where people can go online and battle/trade with each other in a mmporg style game. It could be awesome. Maybe next console since gamecube online support hasn't happened. Anyone have any other thoughts on this??

this is my 1st post so be gentle.
smile.gif
 LOL
OMG HE TEACHES THE KIDS AND USES WORDS LIKE "GAYEST", WE'RE !@#$'D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it