screens.gif
1630.PNG
1630-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitFilename:V-MARIOB.ZIPRegion:JapanPublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BMVJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

DomoFizz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is great! I'm a sucker for the pinball ones. Just wish I could figure out how to shoot myself out of the cannon. It's prompting for the L & R keys but it doesn't do anything for me. I must be doing something wrong. Oh well, it's a lot of fun and the mini-games are fun as well!

DomoFizz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing it's playable without knowing Japanese?
Pretty much. There's some end of game dialog and some at the beginning. If you've played just about any other Nintendo game it's pretty clear what to choose, although I think I've tried them all and I haven't "screwed" anything up yet.

ARGH!!! Figures, I thought it was telling me to hit the L&R buttons!
rolleyes.gif

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't like this game, get Pokemon Pinball for a better Pinball game. The physics on the ball in SMB just seems off...

Also, Famitsu gave this game a 29/40 (7 / 7 / 7 / 8)

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I agree with Wario on the physics. It's like the ball is made from light rubber or foam. It's all too bouncy.

It certainly looks gorgeous and I'd say there is a lot of fun to be had here but, as a pinball fan, I think it's just a little too far off for my tastes. It is, like I thought when I first saw the movie of it, like a souped up version of those Pokemon Mini pinball games. It's just mini-games that happen to involve flippers. Still, it does seem fun.

Dogg.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
It is indeed a fun game, with lots of little pinball mini games to play. But, as already mentioned, the physics are way off. Basically, you'll be going in huge circles most of the time. Also, since all the boards are pretty much circular as well, it only adds to the "going in circles" bit. Trying to hit the ball straight up the middle, or actually trying to aim for something specific, is nearly impossible without stopping the ball completely first. The game has lots of fun stuff, it's just that the ball nearly has a mind of its own.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been playing it for a wee while now and I love it! Very rarely does the physics on the ball 'work' anyway (certainly on the GBA) so I just accepted it for what it is - an arcade mario game with a twist! And the replay value is huge - there seems to be lot to it! i can't wait for the English language version. It's a game I will definitely buy
smile.gif

And bouncy? Of course it is, It's a him-a Mario!!

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! It IS 64 Mbit! I trimmed all the "garbage" out and it still runs! I'll flash it and test it thoroughly though. Is this an overdump or did Nintendo put garbage at the end?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninja in chat