OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
a 16-year-old boy in Chile has been charged with killing his elder brother in a fight over the use of a PlayStation, police have said. PlayStation, police have said. The boy was angered when his 18- year-old brother turned on the games console without his permission. He allegedly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him in the chest. Police said the youth had told them that "things got out of control". He could face five years in prison under the charges filed. the charges filed. Homicide investigator Gilberto Opazo said the brothers had been abandoned by their mother and lived in care for 10 years before a Belgian woman took them in. She was visiting Belgium when the death occurred, he added.
Source

.....This kid needs to go outside and get some fucking fresh air....

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wtf.gif
Only 5 years!?!?!!??!?!?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Why the fuck does the older sibling need to ask for permission to use a console? I doubt it's the younger dude's console, since he most likely can't afford it by himself. What the fuck man, what the fuck.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
only 5 years???
most importantly killing someone because he used your PS3!?!?!?
what is he gona do if someone makes a scratch to his Game disc or gets YLOD on his PS3?! lol

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Just, wow. And the kid only gets 5 years for murder? My oldest bro (Who wasn't even 18 yet at the time) was only an accomplice to a robbery, and he got a 17 years in prison sentence for that. Punishment must not be as strict over there or something.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Anybody remember my news post about 2 people from china and one got stabbed in the head for cheating in cs? This story is even worse..

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
azure0wind said:
yea, why dont 10~30 years??!!

why not just give that brat a life sentence or heck a death penalty, so, great a 16 year old kill someone and gets only 5 years, so great, if i ever die and get reincarnated i am gona get reincarnated as a chile kid, that way i could go on a massacre and look at maybe 10 ~ 20 years in jail..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: