screens.gif
1594_1.PNG
1594_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitFilename:rs-zos.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:Fuuki Co., LtdLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BZOJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks like it is impossible to play for ppl who don t understand japanese ... http://www.mws.ne.jp/~fuukico/dev/product/.../zerosp/top.htm

P.S the game look a little bit henatai ... if u look at the wallpapers at the page ... or at some of the pictures ... hmm ... i know there was another game called Zero One ... may the first game and this is the second ?

But in the first i didn t saw anything hentai so ... hmmm maybe ... ...

------ edit ------

The link to the page of the first game http://www.mws.ne.jp/~fuukico/dev/product/zero/top.htm

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These games (AKA ADV or Adventure games in Japan) are stereotyped as H-Games but there's quite a lot that aren't and that includes this. Especially on the GBA. They're actually fun if you know Japanese. It's like reading a book
smile.gif
Famous examples for the GBA would probably be the Gyakuten Saiban series and maybe the first Zero One game.

I thought the first was great. The reaction timers just made it that bit more exciting and the mini games gave it more variation in gameplay.

This game has no "H" material in it but it does have some romance just like the first. There are no official H games for the GBA apart from fan made conversions so no worries here.

Youkai already gave the site so no links from me this time
tongue.gif

Dragons Master

Trophies
Website
www.dgemu.com
XP
Country
Iceland
lol that no pics image is soooo kewl.. first time i see it
smile.gif
btw i played that at like 1000% with autopress on A for like a minute and i still didn't get to a playing stage lol - wtf is that crappy game?
tongue.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
look at the link i posted above ... there are pictures and so on ....

And Like x_comp sayed it is like a book so the only thing u have to do is read , and sometimes play a little mini game ... so for ppl who don t understand japanese it is not worth the download

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a pity that we Americans (and I suppose Europeans as well) almost never get the chance to enjoy "sound novels", since there's so little play value to them and they would take forever to translate.....they aren't all gold, but we miss a few really great titles.

*points at Otogirisou for the SFC*

Now there's a game I'd love to play in fluent English.....a mansion-based horror story about the secrets of your fiance's past. Absolutely beautiful music, especially the main theme (and the music was probably the only good part of the pseudo-sequel Otogirisou Souseihen or whatever, which was your standard shlock FMV adventre).

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I visit the game's website, and I see uh, IS THAT MAGAMAN!

No wait o-o;
Dang, looks very megaman ish, wel realistic megaman ish, more like a good looking fan made megaman suit for anime conventions o-o.

Oh and that pic chocobo2 just posted, it looks alot like a scene from the Golden Boy anime. Well almost. It sure reminds me of it lol.

Anyway, this looks like a nice game, wish games like this were in english. But nooooo, no bosy wants to take the risk in selling it over here o-o. Too bad there isnt a company that translated games on demand and sold translated and legal copys o-o. That would be very nice o-o.

Dark Dude 98

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a pity that we Americans (and I suppose Europeans as well) almost never get the chance to enjoy "sound novels", since there's so little play value to them and they would take forever to translate.....they aren't all gold, but we miss a few really great titles.

*points at Otogirisou for the SFC*

Now there's a game I'd love to play in fluent English.....a mansion-based horror story about the secrets of your fiance's past. Absolutely beautiful music, especially the main theme (and the music was probably the only good part of the pseudo-sequel Otogirisou Souseihen or whatever, which was your standard shlock FMV adventre).
Uhhhh, Without England your damned country wouldn't have OUR language. That's the thing I hate about Americans, They take things for granted, Europeons Have Just as much, if not more rights for things than you Americans.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And Like x_comp sayed it is like a book so the only thing u have to do is read , and sometimes play a little mini game ... so for ppl who don t understand japanese it is not worth the download
Yes. I hate to say it but that's the bottom line. Not that many people are interested in ADV games anyway even if this was in English.

And I know how long it takes to download this with a 56K
frown.gif

QUOTE(Washudoll @ Jul 28 2004, 02:02 AM)That guy looks like megaman from the exe series without helmet and he hasn't eatin for weeks though.
That was in the first game too. I wonder if the artist got inspired by Rockman or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over