1586 - Duel Masters 2: Kirifuda Shoubu Version (J)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jul 21, 2004.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    [​IMG][​IMG]1586 - Duel Masters 2: Kirifuda Shoubu Version [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-dm2ks.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BD5J-JPN[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    ... Is this one better than first game ?

At Duel Masters 1 i didnt understand anything because it was very weird with this mirrors and that weak monster can defead stronger monster and so on ....

3. Z_Hunter

Z_Hunter APF

Jul 28, 2003
    United States
    Boston, MA
    So, the US version of Duel Masters and DM2 is a completely new game correct?

4. niGgA

niGgA Advanced Member

Jun 15, 2003
    United States
    Dang.......part 2 already!

5. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 8, 2003
    UK
  6. Kontrast

Kontrast Newbie

That's not the english version of the first one... first japanese one is much better than the one atari made ;P

7. Darksage

Darksage GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2004
    Canada
    montreal
    this game alredy existed wonder why its only posted now hey is their a translator for vba?

8. Z_Hunter

Z_Hunter APF

Jul 28, 2003
    United States
    Boston, MA
    No, there is no translator for VBA. And this is a different version correct? And my original question has not been answered yet.

9. Kontrast

Kontrast Newbie

Yes, it is. That should answer it ;P And as a more explained note... The U.S. released Duel Masters isn't related to any of the japanese ones short of the fact that they're both based on the same card game... It's a shame that Atari couldn't just translate Takara's DM1 and release that instead of 'senpai legends' but eh...

10. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    I'd appreciate it if someone could create a short "menu" FAQ. Anyone up to it? [​IMG]

11. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 8, 2003
    UK
    Whoops! Never noticed. Never did try out the games in detail. Thanks for correcting me [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice