1. plasmatron

plasmatron GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    The best movie game ever for me is BATMAN THE MOVIE and HUDSON HAWK on AMIGA and C64 of course!. I love em sooooo much. YES I DO !.

But there was also a lot of movie licence crap by OCEAN back in the day.
    Maybe someone [​IMG] remembers COOL WORLD? Man this game was pure crap !!!

2. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
    Former Staff

United States
    I hate the whole idea of this movie. Another movie that trys to appeal to the teenage boy market. Let's see...anti-hero...yeah that's good...and, let's do Catwoman, no one's done her yet...yeah, Catwoman...oh, but let's have Halle Berry play her...yeah, she's hot...oh, and let's put her in skantly clad clothes...oh, good idea. Wow, what a thought process.

This is Catwoman, not this piece of crap.

3. dib

dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    How would you know that? Even the sidescroller ones suck. So far we've yet to see a good Batman game ever.

First we need an example of one that is good before we can detmermine what can and can't be done. Besides, I'm sure people said the same thing about a Mario RPG the first time too.

4. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
    Former Staff

United States
    Batman Vengeance was probably the best Batman game we've had yet, well, the PS2 one at least. The PC, GCN, XBOX, GBA ports were terrible.

5. Garp

Garp GBATemp's Wandering Gnome

United States
    Jumpman...I do agree. And dib, I agree with you as well.

This is by far, though, not the worst Batman related game to ever come out. The auto aiming saves it from isometric hell, at least. Figuring out jumps is still a bit tricky, though. There are certainly many better GBA games to play...and even better GB mono games to play, but this isn't painful, at least.

6. Vince989

Vince989 Still lurking around, sometimes...
    Former Staff

Canada
    This is waaay back, but I don't recall the NES Batman as being that terrible... Not the best game either, but a fun action side-scroller I guess... [​IMG]

- Vince989

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Catwoman,