screens.gif
1581_1.PNG
1581_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_F_V103 (256 KBit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-monsum.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:ErtainLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-A3NJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, you can play it without knowing Japanese.

This game's pretty fun. The battles aren't turn-based like Fire Emblem. They're real time. It's a bit awkward moving your cursor using the keyboard to control your units, though. The monsters take a long time to move too.

The save function works in this release
smile.gif

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could you guys please help me? I see a little icon on some of the monster data cards, what do they do? One of them looks like a tornado so i thought it was a special skill, but I really have no idea what it is
tongue.gif
Thanks...

hikarushindo

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Don't think it is of anyuse other than tell you certain stuffs. I had a hard time fighting against the master of the main character and appears that I nede fire monster .

Wondering if there is an option to fight wild monsters again...

Zero01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, this game is not bad, worth a try. Also any website with a faq in english for this? I went to Gamefaqs, but they dont have any info, only 2 post in their messageboard and where do i go in option to make those darn monsters move faster, they're so slow
wink.gif

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Caravan deserves respect for putting out all these jap. releases. They seem to be the only ones at the moment that can bring these to us. And if they really release the majors Metal Slug, Boktai 2 and FF1-2, too then they are in the olymp of gba-groups.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They're not the only one but the quickest one. Sure you can just use VBA's save function but if a game doesn't save then, it means bonus features aren't unlocked. It makes writing a complete guide harder. So they need to fix these things or have something in the nfo about it.

What would you say if they released Zoktai (Boktai 2) without fixing the solar function in it?

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No problem. RS would grab it then and crack it I think.
smile.gif
But I don't know if for instance RS themselves could bring this game to us. They didn't put out jap. releases lately. They released many in total but the last one was 5 weeks ago. Maybe they have a problem here.Eurasia is inactive and I don't know if Venom would care about a jap. game. They released I think 1 jap. game in total. Also Cezar doesn't show much activity lately and Supplex orders these months after retail. So who else would be able to dump it?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to move all monsters together somehow ??? there are group menues but i can t select a group ....

-----------edit----------------

found out . I didn t try the B button
tongue.gif

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hi i have a question now befor i download the games i ask somme one who has played if it is any good so has any one played and if so can they tell me if they are any good?ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs