1576 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon Yume no Kakera (J)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jul 15, 2004.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    [​IMG][​IMG]1576 - Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon Yume no Kakera [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256 KBit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-wfmp.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:KonamiLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BWFJ-JPN[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. FetT

FetT Advanced Member

May 10, 2004
    United States
    wow, there sure has been a lot of of the wall looking japanese titles lately...

3. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 8, 2003
    UK
    Heh, that's because starting from this week there's plenty of good Japanese titles coming. All the way into the August period. I think the reason for this is because the summer break for Asian schools starts a good few weeks after Western schools. I think it was somewhere in mid-July before their holiday starts.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a half adventure, half action game. A bundle of mini games and a story to enjoy.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/software/bwfj/index.html

4. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Germany
    thanks to x-comp we know whats going on! ur help is really appreciated by me since my japanese skills are in the very beginning ... hopefully sometime i can fully understand those kana-kanji combos ... lol

but i wont give up! [​IMG]

5. LioConvey

LioConvey Newbie

What this game about?
    Babies?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice