screens.gif
1575_1.PNG
1575_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:IndependentSave Type:SRAM_F_V102 (256 KBit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:fe-gbarl.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):English, Español, ItalianoROM Serial:AGB-AE7Y-EUU
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

D

Deleted User

imho its because the huge amount of text ... they would need a 256 mbit cart to fit all in one and that would need to change the game insides more than its good to get a quick (?!) release ....

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
OMG! It's true they were going to release the spanish and italian version! but somehow i knew english would also be on the cart... why don't they use that space for another language such as portuguese or dutch??
dry.gif
if anybody wants english, there're another 2 versions with that language
wink.gif

I'm glad i haven't played the english version yet (I was about to, tomorrow i'm going on holidays and i had decided to flash it tomorrow morning. I don't mind playing in english, but i recognize playing in my mother language is neraly always better (unless the translation SUCKS!
tongue.gif
)

PS: is anyone able to see my ava? i think my server's out of service
frown.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
thanks Takeshi, but as I'm leaving tomorrow morning there's no need. I hope within the next 2 weeks the problem is solved and by the day I return everything's ok. I also have more webspaces in other free servers, but i don't feel the need to use them for this (and i'd also need to upload tons of things, which I don't fancy right now
wink.gif
)

anyway, this is what happens when you rely on free spanish servers
laugh.gif

also, thanks once more for your offer, Takeshi
cool.gif

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Skelv: Ah! Here's the spanish language you wanted.
wink.gif

About the game having alot of text... Well, an entire e-book, with 400 pages, would only take about 5-7 Mbits. I doubt the text quantity is the reason for different releases.

The english is still there, because this release will be released in south europe, which has other languages besides spanish and italian.
smile.gif

Unfortunately the game is already in my flash card and I'm in chapter 13x... I won't start all over again to play it in spanish... Unless the saves are compatible... Humm... Are they?

D

Deleted User

thanks Takeshi, but as I'm leaving tomorrow morning there's no need. I hope within the next 2 weeks the problem is solved and by the day I return everything's ok. I also have more webspaces in other free servers, but i don't feel the need to use them for this (and i'd also need to upload tons of things, which I don't fancy right now
wink.gif
)

anyway, this is what happens when you rely on free spanish servers
laugh.gif

also, thanks once more for your offer, Takeshi
cool.gif
np... ^__^

have good holidays!

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I started the U version, so are the saves compatible? If not I don't think I'll start it again, but it's good they did not forgot our good old language
smile.gif
They should be compatible. In every GBA game that I've ever tried transferring the save to (Shining Force, for example) it's worked successfully. But try it yourself and tell us, it's not like you have anything to lose.

Vecna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Yes after the 11 mission the language come into english, and the normal save game are broken (i must save with the save state), the european version 1574 (English, German & French version) run well and don't have this problems... in brief a terrible dump, i hope the first and the last of gbarl.

Vecna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry for the past reply, i've found how to avoid the language bug.
Simply, don't use the vba 1.72 but the 1.71, with this version we can use the normal save game and after the 11 chapter the language don't change.
The dump is correct, forgive my previous post about gbarl...

razermanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hmm i played the original release in English in which you have to stop Lord Nergal. Despite its text work, I found the game quite cool except for some sad endings and implied violence.

I wonder when its sequel in which you fight the new enemy Zephiel is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1