1575 - Fire Emblem (E)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jul 15, 2004.

Jul 15, 2004

1575 - Fire Emblem (E) by shaunj66 at 8:10 PM (2,340 Views / 0 Likes) 18 replies

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG][​IMG]1575 - Fire Emblem [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:IndependentSave Type:SRAM_F_V102 (256 KBit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:fe-gbarl.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):English, EspaƱol, ItalianoROM Serial:AGB-AE7Y-EUU[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    why they dont jmust put all languages in one cart and release it?i see no need to make 2 euro version with only 3 languages on it....

3. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    imho its because the huge amount of text ... they would need a 256 mbit cart to fit all in one and that would need to change the game insides more than its good to get a quick (?!) release ....

4. Xanthious

Member Xanthious Scratch & Sniff

United States
    Yeah there is ALOT of text in the game. You would have entirely too much text if you put all the Euro languages in one cart.

5. Skelv_tnt

Member Skelv_tnt GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    OMG! It's true they were going to release the spanish and italian version! but somehow i knew english would also be on the cart... why don't they use that space for another language such as portuguese or dutch?? [​IMG] if anybody wants english, there're another 2 versions with that language [​IMG]

I'm glad i haven't played the english version yet (I was about to, tomorrow i'm going on holidays and i had decided to flash it tomorrow morning. I don't mind playing in english, but i recognize playing in my mother language is neraly always better (unless the translation SUCKS! [​IMG] )

PS: is anyone able to see my ava? i think my server's out of service [​IMG]

6. Xanthious

Member Xanthious Scratch & Sniff

United States
    nope no ava . . . server must be out

7. Takeshi

Germany
    i pmed you ... maybe i can help.

8. Skelv_tnt

Member Skelv_tnt GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    thanks Takeshi, but as I'm leaving tomorrow morning there's no need. I hope within the next 2 weeks the problem is solved and by the day I return everything's ok. I also have more webspaces in other free servers, but i don't feel the need to use them for this (and i'd also need to upload tons of things, which I don't fancy right now [​IMG] )

anyway, this is what happens when you rely on free spanish servers [​IMG]

also, thanks once more for your offer, Takeshi [​IMG]

9. Overwhelming

Member Overwhelming GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Skelv: Ah! Here's the spanish language you wanted. [​IMG]

About the game having alot of text... Well, an entire e-book, with 400 pages, would only take about 5-7 Mbits. I doubt the text quantity is the reason for different releases.

The english is still there, because this release will be released in south europe, which has other languages besides spanish and italian. [​IMG]

Unfortunately the game is already in my flash card and I'm in chapter 13x... I won't start all over again to play it in spanish... Unless the saves are compatible... Humm... Are they?

10. Takeshi

Germany
    np... ^__^

have good holidays!

11. TyrianCubed

Member TyrianCubed Gamer 1989 to present

Italy
    I started the U version, so are the saves compatible? If not I don't think I'll start it again, but it's good they did not forgot our good old language [​IMG]

12. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    They should be compatible. In every GBA game that I've ever tried transferring the save to (Shining Force, for example) it's worked successfully. But try it yourself and tell us, it's not like you have anything to lose.

13. cruddybuddy

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    It takes a long time to translate a game; longer than you might think. And Fire Emblem has a LOT of... how do you say?... Ah yes, words!

14. janer

janer Newbie

..ah there is the missing language thing... [​IMG]

15. Voltron

Newcomer Voltron Member

Italy
    someone told tha after mission 11 the italian language turns in english [​IMG]

16. Vecna

Newcomer Vecna Newbie

Italy
    Yes after the 11 mission the language come into english, and the normal save game are broken (i must save with the save state), the european version 1574 (English, German & French version) run well and don't have this problems... in brief a terrible dump, i hope the first and the last of gbarl.

17. Vecna

Newcomer Vecna Newbie

Italy
    I'm sorry for the past reply, i've found how to avoid the language bug.
    Simply, don't use the vba 1.72 but the 1.71, with this version we can use the normal save game and after the 11 chapter the language don't change.
    The dump is correct, forgive my previous post about gbarl...

18. _Pie_

Member _Pie_ GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    This time you forgiveness [​IMG]

19. razermanx

Newcomer razermanx Member

India
    Hmm i played the original release in English in which you have to stop Lord Nergal. Despite its text work, I found the game quite cool except for some sad endings and implied violence.

I wonder when its sequel in which you fight the new enemy Zephiel is released.