1556 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - Reshef of Destruction (U)

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, it's worse... from what i remember from the japanese version, every time you play a card, your cursor will pointlessly fly over the entire card field, checking for active effects. i don't see why this insanely timetaking action is suddenly necessary when the card gameplay is at the same idiotic level as dm7/sacred cards. try playing osiris and you'll find that every time ANY action is taken, it will pop up a screen, reduce its attack to 4000, do the scrolling thing, then pop up a screen raising the attack back up to whatever it is supposed to be. sheer pain.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually, it's worse... from what i remember from the japanese version, every time you play a card, your cursor will pointlessly fly over the entire card field, checking for active effects. i don't see why this insanely timetaking action is suddenly necessary when the card gameplay is at the same idiotic level as dm7/sacred cards. try playing osiris and you'll find that every time ANY action is taken, it will pop up a screen, reduce its attack to 4000, do the scrolling thing, then pop up a screen raising the attack back up to whatever it is supposed to be. sheer pain.
Worse?! Holy cow, I didn't know you could get worse than The Sacred Cards!
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...