screens.gif
1540_1.PNG
1540_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:MRNSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:dkc2-mrn.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:RareLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, EspañolROM Serial:AGB-B2DP-EUR
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

XeRo9009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tempted to play through this, just because the original DKC2's music was some of the best on the SNES.......but I'm afraid of what GBA-ization might have done to "Disco Train" and the awesome mines theme.....

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh well, this si why its good they realeas roms in all countries at different times, cause when you get thema ll for free as long as its in english who the heck will complain
tongue.gif
...of cours eim still finishing up mother2 adn such so ill have to wait about a week before this goes on with mario golf when it comes out lol

edit: too lazy to fix type os i type fast deal wiht it
tongue.gif

S

solarsaturn9

YAY! It's my favorite DK game! I love the music in this game..... just another to add to my game collection
smile.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a HUGE DKC fan, I love all 3 equally but I hate the fact that Nintendo completely ruined DKC for GBA in terms of visuals, what pissed me off even more was when this one editor at EGM said something along the lines of:

"This looked cool back in the day but now it's bad"

Well DUDE The original SNES DKC games still look COOL, all 3 of them look awesome for 2D Platformers so get your facts straight next time you decide to write a review in a gaming mag
smile.gif
Well I haven't seen what this game looks like maybe they didn't butcher the graphics this time, but I think they did, should have checked GameSpot or something before posting this.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt sceem that any1 has it on #gbatemp.
Maybe some do but they wont share.
From the sceenshot i would say the graphics is wroster than the Snes version.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er, I would say that the editor is agreeing with your point that the GBA graphics are badly done.....but hey, if you want to say he's stupid when he's thinking the same thing as you, I can't say I'm going to argue with where that leads.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude he said that the game looked the same on the SNES as it does on GBA, maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my first post.

He could have said that the SNES version was better looking and the GBA Graphics have been downgraded but he treated both games as if they look the same. Obviously he forgot what the original DKC games really looked like and thought that this is what they looked like and said that at the time it THESE GRAPHICS seemed good to him.

BTW this looks like crap as well.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed a few music changes as well...and I like the new intro movie too...though I find it weird they're talking about DK being kidnapped so Diddy does the thing ALL HEROES MUST DO!!! HE JUGGLES!

jugglediddy.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This doesn't look nearly as bad as the first DKC port. I think they've pulled up their socks and pushed out a much nicer port this time around. It does sound a little different too, CharlieF. I'll have to play some more and see if I can pinpoint it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff