1538 - Shrek 2 (E)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by KiVan, Jun 16, 2004.

1. KiVan
    OP

KiVan Hooray! Member n# 1!!!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2002
    Italy
    Italy
    [​IMG][​IMG]1538 - Shrek 2 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:rs-shrek.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:ActivisionLanguage(s):French, German, Italian,
    Spanish, SwedishROM Serial:AGB-BSEX-EUU[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. hulkamaniak

hulkamaniak Banned

Banned
    Aug 26, 2003
    just saw movie of this, might as well try the game

3. gba2002

gba2002 GBA SP Masta

Oct 26, 2002
    My computer desk
    The movie was great, i wonder how the game plays, isn this the 2nd or 3rd release of this game??

4. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    I really really hope this one plays a whole lot better than the last Shrek platformer. What an ultimate sucker that was. I really felt I was transforming into a whining little kid whilst playing this.

God, in fact I hate those I-went-with-my-son-to-this-movie-and-now-every-sentence-he-speaks-contains this-action-hero-from-that-not-so-very-brilliant-but-somewhat-funny-movie-that-youngsters-really-go-fo -so-you-can-bet-your-ass-that-when-I'm-asking-which-game-he-wants-for-his-Gameboy-he-will-be choosing-without-a-doubt-this-very-poor-programmed-but-very-overpriced-game-ripoff-cause-that's how-kids-are-and-big-companies-take-advantage-of-it-games.

5. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Sep 17, 2003
    Swaziland
    Switzerland
    i hope this post was a mistake... do not use hyphen linked super words like this... it's blasting the width of the page by a lot.

6. Jojjy Ugnick

Jojjy Ugnick shake your bonbon

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    Didn't change the width for me. [​IMG]

7. lolsjoel

lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 19, 2003
    United States
    Nor did it change the width for me. But it was a funny post [​IMG]

8. Quantum

Quantum GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2004
    United States
    Ohio
    I absolutely loved the movie, but this game doesn't seem like it would be that good. The first game was just another mediocre side-scroller, but I might as well give it a try.

@gba2002: I think this was the 3rd Shrek game for the GBA. The first two was a side-scroller for the first movie and the second was a racer game, IIRC.

@Dragonlord: It didn't change the width of the page for me either... that's odd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice