screens.gif
1538-1.png
1538-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:rs-shrek.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:ActivisionLanguage(s):French, German, Italian,
Spanish, SwedishROM Serial:AGB-BSEX-EUU
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really really hope this one plays a whole lot better than the last Shrek platformer. What an ultimate sucker that was. I really felt I was transforming into a whining little kid whilst playing this.

God, in fact I hate those I-went-with-my-son-to-this-movie-and-now-every-sentence-he-speaks-contains this-action-hero-from-that-not-so-very-brilliant-but-somewhat-funny-movie-that-youngsters-really-go-fo -so-you-can-bet-your-ass-that-when-I'm-asking-which-game-he-wants-for-his-Gameboy-he-will-be choosing-without-a-doubt-this-very-poor-programmed-but-very-overpriced-game-ripoff-cause-that's how-kids-are-and-big-companies-take-advantage-of-it-games.

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely loved the movie, but this game doesn't seem like it would be that good. The first game was just another mediocre side-scroller, but I might as well give it a try.

@gba2002: I think this was the 3rd Shrek game for the GBA. The first two was a side-scroller for the first movie and the second was a racer game, IIRC.

@Dragonlord: It didn't change the width of the page for me either... that's odd.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: or maybe im just fooling myself so i dont think that 64 gigs of ram was a waste of money