1533 - Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5 (U)

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1533 - Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5
u.gif
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1533_1.PNG
1533_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:SPSave Type:EEPROM_V122 (4Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:sp-awwe.zipCountry:USAPublisher:KemcoLanguages:EnglishRom Serial:AGB-AWWE-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
it makes me laugh when people moan about how old a game is
smile.gif

NEWSFLASH : IF U DONT LIKE THE GAME THEN DONT GET IT
release groups are not here to serve your needs and if u only buy the games you know you will like then u will have no need to moan
smile.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
This is a region dupe and was dumped 2 years late. Why dump a region dupe after 2 years it was realeased? Seems like a waste of time.
[off topic]
I don't agree with ya. If someone wants it, even if it's two years later, why not dump it? Anyway, many people only complain about the release groups...we should be thanked instead of that
sleep.gif

[/off topic]

The graphics in this game remind me a lot of the Ice Age one...is this as bad as the other
laugh.gif
I think 64mb for this is too much....but it's not my prob cause i won't flash it anyway
tongue.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is a region dupe and was dumped 2 years late. Why dump a region dupe after 2 years it was realeased? Seems like a waste of time.
[off topic]
I don't agree with ya. If someone wants it, even if it's two years later, why not dump it? Anyway, many people only complain about the release groups...we should be thanked instead of that
sleep.gif

[/off topic]

The graphics in this game remind me a lot of the Ice Age one...is this as bad as the other
laugh.gif
I think 64mb for this is too much....but it's not my prob cause i won't flash it anyway
tongue.gif
It has nothing to do with 'wasting time'. It's just that we all HAVE to collect ALL games of all regions. Nobody will ever touch the other regions (okay there are some maniac difference-spotters among us) and it's also not important. It's just a tick, once we have decided that we would "COLLECT 'EM ALL" so we will "COLLECT 'EM ALL"! Even 'Barbie Pony Riding Puzzle Mania' we want in European, Japanese, German and US version. Even if it's a 256 mbit game (because you hear Barbie talk for 27 minutes in the intro about her favorite lollypop flavors, in high quality sample rate). So there the explanation of our typical autistic behaviour.

PS: when I am talking about "WE" I mean "THEM"....

General chit-chat
Help Users
    katebeyond @ katebeyond: Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save Does anyone have a 100% complete storyline save?