1530 - Shining Force - Resurrection of the ..(U)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1530 - Shining Force - Resurrection of the Dark Dragon.
u.gif
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1530-1.png
1530-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:TrashmanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:trm-sfdd.zipCountry:USAPublisher:SegaLanguages:EnglishRom Serial:AGB-AF5E-USA
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, it kinda annoys me when the E version is released earlier than the U version.. what am I sposed to do with the extra languages I won't be able to understand anyway?
tongue.gif

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, it kinda annoys me when the E version is released earlier than the U version.. what am I sposed to do with the extra languages I won't be able to understand anyway?Â
tongue.gif
Just pretend they are infexted w/ teh "Great Dane" Disaese and wating for a cur. Tahats wut I dul.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
from wut i have notived, the only changes are the small spelling changes, as in Europe they spell it armour, whereas over here they spell it armor. also, where it used to say defense and defence in 2 instances, it now says defense and defend in this version. when i played the E version, i thought that some spell names had changed, but I will have to gewt my old save out and test to see, i do not remember now.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So why is this release 64mb, when the European version was 128mb?

The good news, by the way, is that the .sav from the European version works fine with the U.S. version. At least it does on my EZFA 256mb.

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
americans spell things different then almost everyone else... they always take away letters to make it easier for them to spell.. morons

first of canada sucks and is cold ass f*ck, second no one wants to here a anoying canadian talk about the usa when his own country sucks so much. third of canada will never be as powerful as the usa so just shut up about it now
laugh.gif
. honostly the list can go ooonnnn and on, although it does make sense for a loser to live in such a loser country...I give you that much
laugh.gif

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, ok i am sorry for the post about me being the first to post (it was my brother). But don't worry about it a have just beat the crap out of him so it is cool. I also want to say sorry to kevo "the man" not because I offended you, I feel sorry for you because you live in such a homo country. even for kevo no one should have to live in those conditions of homo canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey